Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately, Saph and I have been getting up at 630 to go for walks- I NEED to become a morning person, there is nothing as relaxing as an early morning walk, the sun just rising and the air still cool. Not to mention the views.
We went our for 3 hours today finally got some no-posey pics. I have been slacking with pics and only seem to have ones of her sleeping lately lol.

I LOVE this bush- double sweet flowering almond- I had one where we used to live.

She is SO not a water dog and all of a sudden this morning jumped into the water and went crazy lol

On our way home- at the baseball diamond

She may not be a show dog, but i think her movement looks SO PRETTY here

Almost 6yrs- not a horrible coat

Pure, uninhibited joy

·
Da Boss
3,494 Posts
Beautiful pics! I love the first one of her and the flowering almond..gorgeous!

I too am not a morning person and wish I were. I'll try, but always end up hitting snooze a couple of dozen times!

·
Banned
3,463 Posts
I LOVE this bush- double sweet flowering almond- I had one where we used to live.

If you haven't done so already, you MUST enter this pic in this months calendar contest! It is GORGEOUS!

I love all of the pics. As you know, Saph is my 2nd favorite blue girl in the whole wide world :)

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

If you haven't done so already, you MUST enter this pic in this months calendar contest! It is GORGEOUS!

I love all of the pics. As you know, Saph is my 2nd favorite blue girl in the whole wide world :)

I entered a different one already, maybe ill email a mod LOL- we never win though LMAO.

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
I love pictures of Saph. She's so beautiful. Her coat looks great for her age!

I think my favorites are of her zooming and rolling around. What a happy girl. :)

And I agree with astra - that picture needs to be entered for the calendar!

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I love pictures of Saph. She's so beautiful. Her coat looks great for her age!

I think my favorites are of her zooming and rolling around. What a happy girl. :)

And I agree with astra - that picture needs to be entered for the calendar!
No dice- too late...le sigh.

·
Da Boss
3,494 Posts
Aww, bummer! Hopefully you'll be able to get her in a different month! It's such a beautiful pic!

Reactions: thea2003

·
U got some splain' to do
244 Posts
She is absolutely beautiful. My last dobe was a blue, her name was Saphire Jewels. She passed at 9 yrs. with a slightly balding rear. I now have a fawn and so far her coat is nice but then she's only 10 months.

·
nutsaboutmydobes
2,122 Posts
She's a very pretty girl, I love the pics of her rolling about.

I agree that there's nothing better than early morning walks. Hubby & I used to get up at 3.30am in the summertime to walk our dobes & watch the sun rise. They used to love all the rabbits that were about at that time of the day :D

No people about either, just you & your dobes.
My idea of heaven:)

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Aww I love the one with her in front of the pink tree as well, so pretty and such a happy girl she is :)

·
Got mutt?
13,851 Posts
Fabulous pictures. What a pretty girl! I love dilutes. I know they can have problems, but still, blue is my favorite color.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Beautiful pictures - she is such a pretty girl!!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Are you kidding ???

She has an amazing coat !! Geez, I have seen quite a few with moth eaten coats, but dang shes looking svelte !

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
tongue in cheek alert
Dear Saph~~ Well~~
From one Diva to another.. I must say my dear.. you have stolen the show.
this time..
You really are quite lovely,. Hmmmph.. I don't know how you keep your figure ( given your age and all.) All that lolling about and posing in the lovely almond tree blossoms and I know you'll never share your beauty secrets ( it just isn't the Diva way..)but I do have to admit... rather grudgingly.. you are beautiful You've certainly learned one of the most valuable lessons.. Always show your best side.. and clearly the camera loves you. You might not have been in the Ring..but you do have show girl legs. Okay.. enough.. I am green with envy..but I will get over it.. that's how we roll.. Air kisses ( 'They" call them air snaps. " We" know the difference.. ) Sofia

·
mastiffied
1,455 Posts
Such a pretty girl. :) I think this is the first time I'm seeing her goofy side. She always looks to dignified.

I wish I could do 6:30am. I have a hard enough time doing 8:30.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts