Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,434 Posts
Orlando Florida is crazy with weather also, today and the rest of the week upper 70's I mean 78degrees geez what is up with that. Then on the weekend it is suppose to be around 64 degrees. Go figure

·
Get the bunnies!
7,024 Posts
this is the Weather (logging in from DRs account):

ok summer it is!!!!

Thanks weather (and DR for so graciously lending your account despite the no sharing accounts rule the forum has, way to take one for the team!!), I am LOVING the summer! Do me a favour and don't give Winter back?

·
Registered
14,479 Posts
Thanks weather (and DR for so graciously lending your account despite the no sharing accounts rule the forum has, way to take one for the team!!), I am LOVING the summer! Do me a favour and don't give Winter back?

you know, Murphy's Law says that winter is going to sit and take a long long dump right over my head for a whole frikking year.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I fell your pain! We have white tile with tan swirls throughout it and they only stay claen for a couple hours after I mop! It's so frustrating, but I'm the bright one that chose the tile because it was so pretty, not even thinking about how quickly its destroyed by two big dogs galloping through after being outside!

·
Heat Seeking Missile
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I fell your pain! We have white tile with tan swirls throughout it and they only stay claen for a couple hours after I mop! It's so frustrating, but I'm the bright one that chose the tile because it was so pretty, not even thinking about how quickly its destroyed by two big dogs galloping through after being outside!
With the amount of swifter wet jet we are using to keep the floors clean, I may go buy some shares in it lol.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
I love this weather. Chase can't handle cold winters, so he often ends up on the treadmill 3-4x a week. So far he has not touched it :) we've been able to go for 2-3 hour walks daily without fear of frozen paws or ears.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
My three love this weather too--they are outside trying to dig the pond dam out and get to the muskrats from the back side.

Unfortunately around here a mild weather can mean more ticks in the spring.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts