Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you read all of our forums, there is one thing that stands out. WE ALL LOVE OUR BABIES. :) There is nothing in the whole world any of us wouldn't do to be sure to have them with us forever. From the good morning kisses :tongue23: to crazy things they do. Just like this morning, Allie gave me a big good morning kiss and wanted to be loved on. The boys did not want to get out of bed so Allie jumped up on the beds and gave both a kiss. My oldest was like hey there, just stay here and let's go back to sleep together. Allie quickly jumped down, and gave me the what's for breakfast look. I love how Allie loves me and shows me every day(Playing in the yard, walks in park, and just chilling out on the couch.) :thumbs-up She is Mama's little girl.
What do you love most about your baby?:dan1:

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
What I love most about Duchess is she is ready to do anything as long as I am by her side. Whenever I say "you want to" She gets all perky and jumps to her feet without knowing what Im asking her to do! I love how in the morning she comes in my room and expect to lay NOT at the foot of the bed but RIGHT next to me with her head facing me on the pillow. I love that I can talk to her and go places with her as if she was human. She is my best friend! I love when I ask her for a kiss she gives me one! I love when she gets so happy about training that she directs ALL her attention to me. She has such a wide-eyed peircing stare that she stares RIGHT into your eyes as if she is looking at your soul! I love when she is exhausted and she moans and groans when I hug her while she is laying all curled up! I love how she thrives on affection.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I love that they just love being with me. They don't care how I feel that day. They just know when I am in a bad mood or feel sick and try to make me feel better. They give me extra TLC those time. They just love to be by me no matter what. Always underfoot I guess you could say. What ever I am up for, they are. They are versatile in whatever I feel like doing that day. If I am lazy, so are they. If I am active, so are they. The cute faces and looks are a plus too. :)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Dobes are the original velcro dog,i love the way they just want to please all the time,Chelsie greets me with a stuffed toy every morning,Tia puts her paws on my chest and has a hug,and Amber just sits and shakes hands(she is very prim and proper and formal is Amber)
WHAT DO I LOVE ABOUT MY BABIES ------THEY ARE DOBERMANS OF COURSE!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts