Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I figured out what was wrong with my camera last week. So I got a few pictures last week of her, and some from today. I haven't had time to upload and resize them until now, so I am going to post them now. :D

Some of these are kinda dark, I took them at 5-6 in the morning last Sunday.

More in next post. :)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
aww pretty girl! She looks like she walks in the snow the same way duchess does kind of like "This is cold on my feet so maybe if I step down real lightly and walk real slow it will make it better lol"

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Wow she is one beautiful dobie you got, i love that ear.you should not post pictures,she is down on my list now,when those lottery numbers come up i'm flying over to dognap em all,Gracie,Nikita,Lexus then a quick flight to Okinawa for Chi (Heheheh) :3dbiggrin :)

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Gracie is so pretty! She's filled out a lot since you first got her, she looks absolutely wonderful :)

·
Registered
953 Posts
Oh she's beautiful :) I agree keep the pictures coming. Bruno finally has gotten to the snow here (We're in Ontario, Canada). I'm afraid he won't know what hits him when spring comes (if it ever does LOL). He's never seen grass before LOL

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
LOL Brumwolf, you sure would have a "pack" then!! :)

OMG!! GM!! WOW she'll looks awesome!! Every time I see a new pic of her (which btw hasn't been too often!) I can't believe what a different dog she is compared to your siggie!! You MUST make a new siggie for your new dog!

She also looks incredibly happy! Okay give hubby the camera and you get in some pics with her!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lol. I would rather not. :) But I will sooner or later. I didn't make the siggie. An old friend of mine did. I will try and crop a picture and use that instead. :)

My mom is in town which means we will be spending a ton of time with her and my brother. As well as his dog, so I am sure I will get more pictures of Gracie and Ginger playing. :D I tried to steal his dog last night but I think he caught on to what I was trying to do. :( He doesn't take care of her. Can you believe he makes her lay down while he eats and he doesn't let her beg. Come on what kind of care is that? :D Kidding. He takes wonderful care of his girl. I have always said if anything happens to hubby and myself my brother will get custody of Gracie and my mom will get the cats. :)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Gracie's_Mom said:
. :( He doesn't take care of her. Can you believe he makes her lay down while he eats and he doesn't let her beg. Come on what kind of care is that?
:help_up_2 Oh my how cruel. How can a pet owner treat their animals like that? I'm appalled!!

:boldblue: :boldblue: :boldblue: :boldblue:​

Hahah, Gracie is going to have a great time with your brother's dog there to play with, you have to get pics of them!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.