Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is an old pillow that we just throw on the couch for what ever reason. Well while I eat I always throw it on the other side of the couch. If tell off and this is what I got out of it. :D

We went to my nephews soccor game over the weekend and I snapped these pictures on the way home in the car.

More in next post.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Love the pool shots.......I'm glad she had a collar on, otherwise, wouldn't that be considered skinnydipping....keep em coming....

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Pictures are ALWAYS wonderful to see!!! :) I love seeing Gracie and everyone elses dobes!:)

as for the kiddy pool...we have one to that we set up in the summer...some of us aren't as fortunate to have a whole ocean!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :);)

GM wow how tall is your fence!? it looks great! tall and sturdy!:)

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I've got a kid's pool like that one for my Labs. They can't get enough of it. But my Doberman-types stay out of it. It's neat to see Gracie enjoying the water.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I wish mine liked the water as much as yours. I haven't tried a pool yet though. Maybe I'll have to try that. They never liked going to the river. I only had one doby that loved the river, and I always had to rescue him because he couldn't swim. lol. They do love to bit at the water though and drench their heads. hmmm. But if it rains, they will not go outside in it. They think they will melt. I make them and they sit at the door whining. I have to stand there with an umbrella if I am in a hurry to leave and they need to go. Not spoiled :)

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lol Dreamboy! I have been walking out in the yard when it rains so Gracie will follow me. She also wont swim she just loves to lay in shallow water, or run through water. No swimming for her.

My fence is a 6 foot fence, the guy we bought this house from put it up. :) He and his dad did great work. Gracie jumps on the fence all the time and all it does is wiggle a little. :)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Gracie's_Mom said:
Tracy do I have stupid written across my forehead? I know it won't be a vacation you will keep her. I know how your mind works. Mine works the same way. :)
Now ,now girls no fighting i have a better idea,we live close to a little lake send them both to ME!but don't tell mrs b (you know she has this thing about more dogs at the moment)I will return them both after the hydotherapy session-------- HONEST I WILL....

:3dbiggrin :help_up_2 :eek:ops_2e: :largegr:

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Very cute GM!! I have now put a kiddie pool on the "must have" list now for summer!! (clearly Lexus just "hates" the water!! lol!!)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts