Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
My heart is shattered in a million pieces after losing my beautiful red boy but I am trying to continue on..

I was wondering if anybody knows of a reputable breeder that is planning on a litter sometime soon. I am looking for a companion dog, so no need for them to be "show quality"(although I prefer that ear crop style). I am located in Seattle, but very willing to travel. Would prefer to stay in this quadrant of the country. Also I'm close to Canada but unsure about the process of buying over there(not sure they've opened the border yet..). I've reached out to a few between WA, OR and ID but none seem to be doing much at the moment. Hoping someone knows someone I haven't heard about..

Thank you so much for your time <3

i got my girl two weeks ago from a breeder in Kamloops BC and she may still have one or two available. Contact Lana at Legendale. The borders are open. The Sire was Rock my world who is a Foxfire. my heart goes out to you, I still cry over our boy that we lost last November 馃槩

-Kelsey Accetta

Attachments

Registered
I鈥檓 so sorry for your great loss 馃槩
I just got my girl two weeks ago from Lana at Legendale in Kamloops BC. Our borders are open and I suggest you contact her to see if she still has one left. She had one unspoken for when I picked up my Kona.

Registered
I鈥檓 so sorry for your great loss 馃槩
I just got my girl two weeks ago from Lana at Legendale in Kamloops BC. Our borders are open and I suggest you contact her to see if she still has one left. She had one unspoken for when I picked up my Kona.
[/QUOTE
@ Konagirl

"i got my girl two weeks ago from a breeder in Kamloops BC and she may still have one or two available. Contact Lana at Legendale. The borders are open. The Sire was Rock my world who is a Foxfire. my heart goes out to you, I still cry over our boy that we lost last November 馃槩
-Kelsey Accetta"

Hi Kelsey. Welcome from another Pacific NW denizen.

My son got a new pup earlier this year from Foxfire. He is 11 months old. His sire is also Foxfire's Rock My World. How did they get Rock and your pup's dam together with the total border closing? Or was it done AI? Just curious.

Also... How about introducing yourself in the New Member Introduction forum. You can access it via the link on the righthand side of this page. It would be great to get some photos of your new girl. Oh... and a name too! LOL.

John L.
Portland OR
hi John,

not sure how that ended up looking like it was from Kelsey and my apologies to her. I am brand new and still figuring out how it works. I was trying to respond to Kelsey to give her a breeder here in Canada to try. I鈥檓 sure her heart is very heavy right now. 馃槩 thank you for letting me know about the new member introduction area.
Tracy Y.

Registered
What a beautiful lil girl!! Ugh, enjoy being able to scoop em up easily, it never lasts long enough <3 I will see what I can find out on them! Do you happen to know if they were black or red by chance??
Not sure. She did have a red in the bunch though but not sure if she鈥檚 keeping that one. Reach out to her by email Legendale Lana Ferguson [email protected].

1 - 4 of 4 Posts