Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so my whole family loves the Doberman breed and have a lot of time to devote since we are both say at home parents of 4 children we have one other dog a spayed female Shiba Inu and are looking to add a male rescue dobe that would fit into our family he must be great with children and other dogs info not care about colour just the temperament I live in Calgary AB Canada and would prefer to get one in Alberta but will ship.

Thanks in advance

·
Banned
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I don't understand are you telling me I should not adopt :confused:

Correct me if I'm wrong but does your signature not say the following? To the world you are nothing. To a rescue dog you are the world.
- Unknown

·
Banned
7,405 Posts
NO one will adopt to this person in our area, and I hope from nowhere else, does that explain it more clearly?

·
Banned
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NO one will adopt to this person in our area, and I hope from nowhere else, does that explain it more clearly?
I have no idea what you are talking about I have never applied to adopt a dog in my life ? I had been searching for a breeder but have decided to adopt instead

·
Banned
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmmmm. Yeah, clear enough. I suppose. It explains you obviously don't like them for some reason. Care to share?
She does not like me because I had different accounts as I did not know how to sign back onto this one and well frankly she has different views than I and I really don't mind that is just human nature but she does not have to be so rude:( I never did anything to her plus she can't tell me I cannot adopt she does not even know anything about me

·
Registered
587 Posts
She does not like me because I had different accounts as I did not know how to sign back onto this one and well frankly she has different views than I and I really don't mind that is just human nature but she does not have to be so rude:( I never did anything to her plus she can't tell me I cannot adopt she does not even know anything about me

You should never have 'different' accounts. It makes you appear as a troll.

That said, glad you figured out how to log back in to your original account. :)

I think her "DNA" is directed to other people.. as in, "do not adopt" to you.

A civil discussion would be nice. Honesty and open dialogue to clear things up. Hope that can happen here. :nicejob:

·
Banned
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You should never have 'different' accounts. It makes you appear as a troll.

That said, glad you figured out how to log back in to your original account. :)

I think her "DNA" is directed to other people.. as in, "do not adopt" to you.

A civil discussion would be nice. Honesty and open dialogue to clear things up. Hope that can happen here. :nicejob:
Yes I am aware that having two accounts is bad I did not know the password I was not doing it to be a "troll" whatever that may be I don't take any offense on what EmilyB says I respect her thoughts and hope we can put things behind us I am not one to hold grudges I was just upset at how rude people on here can be but that's ok I understand where she is coming from however now that I have signed back on to my original account I do not have any other accounts as they were all banned anyway lol have a great night guys and by the way I am still looking to adopt a make dobe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.