Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
i got my breeder recommendation from the local Doberman club. i strongly suggest this route, as they will steer you in the right direction.

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
I would look into Bruda and Smack-Dab Dobermans since you're in the Illinois area. They are the breeders that get most recommended in that state.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Bruda or Smack Dab

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Breakfast/Brunch

There's a local Doberman club that is very active and full of fun knowledgeable people.

They go to breakfast/brunch every Sunday. I have been to that and throughly enjoyed it.

I suggest you start here and meet all kinds of the fancy then network from there.

Mary Dapendahl, from Ravenswoods, and owns a major top dog, Blue, would know more about where they meet to eat and times.

She is in Rolling Meadows.

This is such a nice group, I wish that it was like that here. I throughly enjoyed my time there.

I think that they go to breakfast after training class which is held at Mary's training center. Mary gives training/handling classes several times a week there in Rolling Meadows.

Mary Dapendahl would also know who had puppies and such.

Good luck. I love Chicago; and the dog club folks I met there were just awsome.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
To find Mary Dapendahl look in the Doberman Pinscher Club Breeder's Directory. Go to state of Ill then find Ravenswoods under Mary Dapendahl. I think you can find her phone number there. Then call her and find out about this group, dogs etc. She is very knowledgeable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts