Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, this is my first thread on the forum. I've been reading through many pages on this site and other Doberman forums for a few months now just learning about the breed.
I am searching for reputable Doberman breeders in the Southeast, in or near South Carolina. Breeders in Georgia, North Carolina or Tennessee, or another close state would be fine too, as I'm willing to make the drive for a quality pup. I've been in contact with a few breeders, but many don't have puppies available or planned. I'm still waiting to hear back from a few breeders that I've contacted within the last couple of weeks.

I am getting a puppy for my fiance and myself, but I'm going to give it to her as her wedding present, although it will be both of ours. The wedding is in September, but I'm willing to get the puppy sooner or later. Before anyone asks... The puppy is not a surprise gift. She has been asking for one for over a year now. I've had one breeder that could not understand the fact that my fiance would probably not be coming to visit the breeder with me because I wanted it to remain a secret.

It is very important to me that the breeder is not a BYB or other low quality. I want a reputable breeder with show quality dogs. I am not sure if I will be showing my dog or not, but I do want to keep that door open.

So, please recommend some breeders. If you have personal experience with any, that would be great. And if you know a breeder, or if you are a breeder, that has available or upcoming pups, that would be awesome.

THANKS!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts