Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:boldblue: Hi
I am looking for a male Dobe I currently have a female dobe who is 10months old. I would like her to have another play mate. I did have a male but we lost him to some complications. I also have a chi-pom mix and a basset. I am concerned about getting another male thinkinf that my candy girl may not accept him or I may have a problem with the little chi-pom. I would like any info that someone can give on there experience with bring in a new male pup.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My female dobe Candy that I have the 10 month old is very social with other dogs and so is my little gizmo whom is also female. But may male basset is a CRANKY floor decoration( doesn't move unless he has too!!!) I volunteer at the human society so I bring home some dogs for a sleep over just to get them out of the shelter for a little while. And my kids seem to do fine with them but I am concerned about a perment addition of a male dobe. Should I bring my female when I pick out a new puppy? what do you guys think????

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.