Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are hoping to get a puppy (for a pet) in the spring/early summer. Can anyone recommend a breeder in the NY, NJ, CT, PA vicinity? We would be willing to travel and would prefer to be able to meet the breeder and see the mother, location, etc. We have a 9 month old baby and a 2 year old male Yorkie so the breeder would have to be ok with this. A great temperament is at the top of our list for wants in a puppy. We are dog people but new to Dobermans. Our daughter is being raised to respect animals and our Yorkie loves other dogs. If anyone has any suggestions for breeders to pass along it would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Upstate NY

Hi,

Not sure where you are located in NY. I was planning on getting a puppy from Loel Turpin (from upstate NY), but I couldn't wait until June/July. I would recommend checking out the link below for more info on the litter.

Litters

We met Loel at her house and spent few hours with her and her dogs. My gf and I loved Stella. (I should mention, dobermans freaked out my gf until she met Stella.) She was very helpful during my very long puppy search.

Good luck.

·
Registered
522 Posts
About-Us

I have had good luck witn Rich Lie --They are using Briarwood lines now an very good temperments --I think they have pups due soon also.

Good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts