Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In light of what has come up on another thread of mine as far as poached photos, I am trying to recreate a doberman anti-breed discrimination poster.

So I ask would anyone be willing to DONATE/ALLOW me use to some of their own photos to make a new one?

I would love to legally (unlike the other one) make a new one with the same message, also with no scared/beaten up dogs so that the message can still be seen and again legally,

If anyone is willing please pm me and/or reply below with your agreement to allow me and photo(s) and I will delete them upon creation of the poster as well as share it with you first before ever going public.

I plan to use my own girl as one so I would still need some more for a nice collage of dobes being there true sweet selves :) he cuter and goofier the better, also one of those exceptional "doberman stares" is of course a must ;)

The message that will be displayed reads:
DON'T JUDGE ME
Get to know me, understand me
I am not that perception you have, I am lover AND protector, I give all that I am for my family before all else.
Don't judge me for what some have made me out to be...

:thanx::thanx::thanx:​

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
If you're interested in using any of my photos in this gallery, feel free to let me know- I'm not opposed to giving you the full-sized (edited) photos for use as an anti-breed discrimination poster. There are photos of several dobermans there, and I will probably be taking more next weekend (and likely this weekend as well). Constantly adding to my doberman gallery. :) There are several pages, some photos are from before I knew how to work my camera and I no longer have the large files for, though.

KateIndeed's deviantART Gallery

Reactions: Sam1491

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you're interested in using any of my photos in this gallery, feel free to let me know- I'm not opposed to giving you the full-sized (edited) photos for use as an anti-breed discrimination poster. There are photos of several dobermans there, and I will probably be taking more next weekend (and likely this weekend as well). Constantly adding to my doberman gallery. :) There are several pages, some photos are from before I knew how to work my camera and I no longer have the large files for, though.

KateIndeed's deviantART Gallery
Thanks, I will probably get around to checking out all the photos sunday. If I pick one i'll deff let you know and make sure you get to preview the poster before making it "public" and of course allowing everyone to cross post. :)

·
Registered
775 Posts
Awesome that you are asking. I did see the other thread and that sucks that someone just took the photo, but sadly people don't think about that and the back story behind some photos...

You are welcome to any of these or any others I have posted on here. Sorry for the not so great quality of the last one was taken with my phone.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome that you are asking. I did see the other thread and that sucks that someone just took the photo, but sadly people don't think about that and the back story behind some photos...

You are welcome to any of these or any others I have posted on here. Sorry for the not so great quality of the last one was taken with my phone.

I loveeeee the second one, he's so dang cute! I'll keep everyone posted on what kinds of photos I have and don't have as I find out.

I am hoping to have cropped, docked, uncropped, undocked, and all kinds of sweet, goofy, soulful, beautiful: basically reperesenting every kind and just plain dober-esque pics =)

It is a shame what happened but thankfully there's a solution!...of sorts lol

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He is very photo genic thats for sure, as of right now I have it saved under your dt name in an album "poster pics" on my comp, if I use it I'll send you a sneak preview and then all "poster pics" will be deleted once the poster is done :)

:thanx: again everyone, i'm so happy to make one with happy, beautiful dobes, I'm sure mine will have more than 5 pictures.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lovely idea :)

Here's some of my contributions if you like to use them:

Lmao I love!!! that last one, it's so true dobe and the smiley is the funniest part!
I'd love to try and work in that first one, but i'm not sure it will show the dobe big enough when it gets resized into the poster. Like I said in my post below yours, those I'm considering are saved on pc,if i pic one of yours i'll let ya know, you'll get a preview, then they'll be deleted =)

Reactions: ZeldaRules

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm off to bed, this genius decided that covering a shift for someone was worth loosing a saturday and chance to sleep in on a weekend that everyone decided to board their dogs :rolleyesww: such is life , but keep em coming :)

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can email you the original file, no problem!
Please do, that one will deff be in as long as I can get the sizing to all work out! It deff helps spread the message even further!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I don't have any gallery pics, but I have tons of threads with pics of Rowan on here. If you like any of him you are more than welcome to use them.

Reactions: Sam1491

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,466 Posts
Kippy is the one who puts on a pathetic pleading face--all my pictures of Capri seem to show her mouth open and her teeth showing LOL Playing, but still!

These are both 500 x 500 ish, so I don't know that they would do.
Your idea is a wonderful one.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Still need three more photos, and I have a mock up made minus the 3 of course.

I still need- one with a baby or child, one goofy cropped and docked dog, and either another cute puppy (maybe in posts?) or a beautiful senior dog

I still have a few peoples photos to go through, but I think I should be able to pm everyone I'm using the mock up at lunch or later tonight. :D:D:D

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'd love to help out! I have plenty of threads
With Diesels pics in it. I don't know if your using puppies or not though.
Who wouldnt use puppies! lol and actually a posted puppy/cropped puppy is exactly what I was missing :D I'll look at the pics later (sneaking in some dt at work lol) and let ya know if/which one I pick.

Reactions: kwhite30
1 - 20 of 52 Posts