Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I have been looking for the perfect breeder for a Dobe pup. We've spent approximately a year and a half looking for the right breeder. We've taken lots precautions, met with several breeders in person, but haven't quite found the right one. We're not overly picky or indecisive, we just want to do this the right way and make a the right decision. This is the first foum I've subscribed to and would appreciate all the help. Before you all comment, "whats your background, home life, living arrangements, ect.."
Married couple, it's been several years since we both owned a dog. I'm a former D1 football player so I'd make sure my dog has a health active lifestyle beside us, no kids (yet) we have two cats, just over a 3rd of an acer fenced in property to give ample room for the pup, and we're in Utah so we're constantly outdoors. We're soon to be in the position to where I'll be wrking from home to give the Dobe adequate attention and training.

thank you ! - Nick and Isabelle

·
Premium Member
9,923 Posts
Welcome to DT Nick . There is a poster on here that goes by Cressrb - She is in Utah - believe the same city as you , Maybe she will jump in here and give you some advise along with the info from Greenie .

Best luck !

Doc

·
Super Moderator
21,674 Posts
My wife and I have been looking for the perfect breeder for a Dobe pup. We've spent approximately a year and a half looking for the right breeder. We've taken lots precautions, met with several breeders in person, but haven't quite found the right one. We're not overly picky or indecisive, we just want to do this the right way and make a the right decision. This is the first foum I've subscribed to and would appreciate all the help. Before you all comment, "whats your background, home life, living arrangements, ect.."
Married couple, it's been several years since we both owned a dog. I'm a former D1 football player so I'd make sure my dog has a health active lifestyle beside us, no kids (yet) we have two cats, just over a 3rd of an acer fenced in property to give ample room for the pup, and we're in Utah so we're constantly outdoors. We're soon to be in the position to where I'll be wrking from home to give the Dobe adequate attention and training.

thank you ! - Nick and Isabelle
Welcome!

Are you looking to stay within your geographic area, or are you open to having a puppy shipped/taking a road trip? What are you looking for in a puppy/in a breeder? Those things will probably help us help you. Sounds like you are in a good position to be ready for a Doberman and are patient and willing to wait for the right pup.

Reactions: ECIN and greenkouki
1 - 4 of 4 Posts