Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4,321 Posts
Also, to reiterate what Meadowcat posted--I am also puzzled as to why, if you know about the problem with Dobermans sitting in rescues and kill shelters, why in the world would you even consider supporting with your purchase money crappy breeders like the ones who produced your innocent dog, Joe Black?
Gonna speculate on this for a different opinion. I recently lost my first dobe (product of a BYB, before I knew better) at the age of 10.5. Since the time we bought her as a puppy we have had 3 rescues, and occasional fosters and done numerous transports. When she was diagnosed with lymphoma my gut instinct was to find any and all of Julians relatives. I just wanted HER. It's a gut wrenching, painful response to grief. My brain came back, and we have a pretty little fawn GCDR girl. But someone seeking out a recently lost dog's relatives on the Internet is perfectly normal and easy to understand in my head

· Registered
4,321 Posts
Also, if you want a puppy let everyone know where you are. There are DOZENS of Doberman rescue groups. Many have puppies. If you are along the Gulf Coast anywhere, check out GulfCoastDobermanRescue.org. Font and center on the page is our sweet lil' Beanie. Adorable, adoptable dober-pup.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.