Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm having trouble finding a Vet who does ear cropping let alone a show crop, I'm located in WV (on the border of West Virginia and Ohio) if anyone could help me out it'd be apprecciated!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks I'll have to look into Dr. Sophia, the breeder doesn't do ear cropping with her dogs so she didn't have any information to give to me other than what I already knew (to find a good reputable Vet and to see pictures of previous croppings.)

·
Mom of the Herd
238 Posts
I had to drive to CAMBRIDGE OHIO to have my girls ears done, I don't know if he does SHOW or not but my girls ears stand up great. Not far from W VA I don't think. Was about 3 hrs for me. It's Dr. Hayes....740-439-1728.:doctor:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi,
I'm having trouble finding a Vet who does ear cropping let alone a show crop, I'm located in WV (on the border of West Virginia and Ohio) if anyone could help me out it'd be apprecciated!
Dr. Grant outside Cincinnati. Kaywood Dobes. He does some of the more beautiful and elegant crops in the US.

·
Premium Member
8,584 Posts
Dr. Grant outside Cincinnati. Kaywood Dobes. He does some of the more beautiful and elegant crops in the US.
Dr. Grant retired this year and is no longer in practice. :( It is a real loss to the Doberman community.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts