Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I currently reside in FL, and I am moving across country to Sounthren Cali with my dobi, cat, and 5 horses :lol2: So I am super excited.

I am needing to find a trainer for my doberman and me, He was given to me at 14months old and I have had him for maybe 2 months, possibly 3months. He already had lots of proffessional training in him, but was stopped short b/c the people could not afford it. So he is amazing on the leash, listens to all commands, my problem and what I want to work on is off the leash. He will listen to me, however if he sees anything worth looking at he doesnt hear anything you say.

I know training is important and I would like to finish it before he gets much older. So if anyone has any recommendations for trainers in So-Cal and/or tips on what I can work on till we move which is 8 weeks away!!!!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Oceanside Pet Hotel and Dog Training Kennel They are in Oceanside, sorry I don't know of any closer to you. The owner bred and raised dobes for years and now trains K-9's for the police departments. He is very good and the trainer that does regular folks can always consult with him for a dobe specific issue. He has a red boy now. They do boarding and daycare also. Oliver goes to daycare several times a week. I have known him for 20 years, he trained Lily and us 20 years ago and I take Oliver to him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts