Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
dobie fanatic
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a rescue in southern georgia or northern florida does anybody know of any in this area.

·
dobie fanatic
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Adopt and volunteer I love dogs so I wouldnt mind spending time and helping out one of my favorite breeds. Yeah atlanta is 4 hours from me ill have to look into the other one to see if its closer. Thanks for the help

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
good luck and post some pics !!:)

·
dobie fanatic
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
looking for a rescue

:)

Bless you for wanting to help Dobes in need however you can.

Awesome!

thank you.
Yeah ive finally made the decision that I wanted to either adopt one or at least be foster to some. Ive been reading way to many stories about these guys and gals that need our help. And the other member who have adopted and it seems like a great choice. Makes me happy to think I could give them a better home to be in. When I find the special one there will be plenty of pics posted so everyone can see.

In regards to volunteering, you could always join DAN~Doberman Assistance Network Helping Dobermans In Need We are always in need of volunteers and people that are willing to transport and foster on a short term basis :)
Ill check that place out right now. I would love to foster short term or long term and hows the transport thing work like what all does that envolve.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts