Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am looking for some reputable breeders near my area in Southern IL. I would be willing to drive 4 to 5 hours to get one but would like to be able to visit the breeder before leaving a deposit. If it helps I am looking to a red female that will be a family dog. Thanks, Curt.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
In IL there is Bruda and Smack Dab.

Old Drum is in Missouri.

Just google the kennel name and put dobermans after it and you will find them.

Welcome to DT and good luck with your search.

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
I think the Bruda dogs are absolutely stunning and there are some Bruda and Old Drum owners on this forum.

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
I would recommend Ali with Old Drum Dobermans, just south of KC in Missouri. Both my girls are from her and I can't say enough good things about her and her dogs!

She just had a very nice litter of 10 on January 15 (7 girls, 3 boys); the sire is dominant black so all pups are black. I don't know if she has any available or who is going to pet vs show homes. I doubt she knows that for sure yet since they're just a month old this week. She'd be worth contacting though.

I'm pretty fond of the breeding pair for this litter. I know and love both the sire and dam, and have a full littermate to the dam. If I didn't have 2 Dobes already, I'd be beating down Ali's door for a show pup from this litter. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts