Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've used the search function and haven't found much to speak of. I'm looking for a breeder near Memphis, TN. I'll be looking for another doberman probably within a year. I tend to prefer dogs with more of a European bloodline for both their stockier appearance as well as other non-cosmetic traits. (and please don't start lecturing me on American vs Euro dobes. I'm not new to dobes and I've done a lot of research before deciding what I'm looking for). I want a dog that will be an pet for the family, but also for working trials, though more for fun than competitively. If you know of a good breeder with dogs that may fit what I'm looking for, please let me know.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
The Masaya breeding listed in the breeders section is on the ground. In terms of stockier build you are speaking of Euro show lines. Brandi's breeding is more working line so may not be what you are looking for but in terms of working ability will likely surpass any of the show line stock.

·
Like a Ninja
3,916 Posts
Masaya has some girls still available, and plans on breeding Porsche sometime this year too... From what I have heard....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts