Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
dobieguy
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting this again because I'm having difficulty finding one. I lost my Red Guy a few months ago and am searching for a puppy or very young adult to share our home with. I have had Dobes for 30 years and do Obedience trials and am looking to get into Agility and Therapy work. I have been told that Red Males are easy to find - well that has not been the case. Like anyone else on this sight I'm looking for a good breeder with longevity, temperament, and confirmation. I'm in Florida and am ready to go at any time. If anyone has any leads please contact me at [email protected] Thanks again. This is a wonderful group.

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Old Drum's litter should be here. Don't know if any are left, but she's a good breeder. In Missouri, tho.

Litterbox

Did you check the DPCA breeder referral list. There's a lot of doberman breeders in Florida.

You could write in your application that you are also willing to accept a rehome. Breeders take pups/dogs back when the owner can't keep them, so good rehomes do come up occasionally through no fault of the dog.

·
am the law
986 Posts
Kyoti in Connecticut has a gorgeous young red male available to a home willing to show. I am not sure if she ships or not but might be worth looking into. I would have snapped him up months ago if I didn't already have a young male, he is a stunning dog and has already been doing well in shows!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a beautiful 5 month old red male that I purchased from VeeDoc Dobermans in Wildwood, FL. You should check out their web site I think that she might have a current litter she is taking deposits on. It's worth a look.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
I got my red male from LynDobes in Michigan. Love him. Did agility until he tore his ACL, could do therapy if I had time like my last one did.

·
Super Moderator
22,318 Posts
Reactions: Nynaeve

·
Super Moderator
22,318 Posts
Caveat that I don't know anything about this breeder personally...Van Orman Dobermans were placing a young red male in a show home, so if you were willing to consider showing in conformation: Van Orman Dobermans - Home Page

Reactions: bigfootlives

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
You may need to get on a waiting list. It is not often that you will find a pup readily available, thus if you have no luck, choose a breeder you like and get on their waiting list.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts