Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone know's of anyone that may be interested int a 9month old superior size male dobie named, Onyx.... He is family oriented and raised up with 4 boy's.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looking for a home for 9 month old dobie.

Hello fellow dobie lover's... I was wondering if anyone would know of anyone insterested in a 9 month old male superior size dobie named Onyx... He has been raised up with 4 boys.... please fee free to email me back at work or on this forum at [email protected]

·
Registered
319 Posts
emailed

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
where is he ? would you consider contacted a doberman rescue, as even if he doesnt go directly to the rescue there alot of times theres a waiting list for " pups".... just a thought :smile12:

·
Premium Member
8,595 Posts
There are two good Doberman rescues in PA that I know of - I would suggest contacting one. They would be much better at placing him than most people would on their own.

DVDPA Home Based in the western Philadelphia suburbs.

and I don't have the website for the other one but it might be on the DPCA website under rescues. DPCA | Home

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Fitzmar has an excellent point about contacting a rescue. I think there are a couple of folks looking on DT but I wonder if you might be better to go thru a rescue who will check out the families.

Whether he is a Kimbertal or not I hope you are successful in re-homing him. Please do not take him to a shelter.

Raised with four boys he should have a pretty good personality.

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
OP, it might help if you provide more details.

Is he neutered yet?

What sort of training has he had?

Is he reliably housebroken? Used to living indoors?

That sort of thing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts