Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to you all. I'm new to this forum and am looking forward to becoming a first time owner. I have experience owning purebred dogs before (English Bulldog) and thus know how important it is to find a quality breeder.

I live in Denver and have had a hard time finding breeders in the area. If anyone has any information I would be appreciative.

I am simply looking for a family pet and have no intentions of showing or breeding.

Thanks

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
Hello to you all. I'm new to this forum and am looking forward to becoming a first time owner. I have experience owning purebred dogs before (English Bulldog) and thus know how important it is to find a quality breeder.

I live in Denver and have had a hard time finding breeders in the area. If anyone has any information I would be appreciative.

I am simply looking for a family pet and have no intentions of showing or breeding.

Thanks
Mona Fasth (Gallant Dobermans) is someone I'd recommend. She's in the Denver are (Aurora, I think). She doesn't have a website, but you can find contact information for her through the DPCA breeder referral. DPCA | The Doberman | Breeder Referral

1 - 3 of 3 Posts