Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in North Florida and am looking for a girl in need of rescue. I have a 6 month old boy and want to get him a sister and companion. My fiance and I are very active and the our boy gets A LOT of exercise.
We'd prefer her to be no older than 2 years. (that's not in stone though :) )

thanks. let me know!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi, and welcome to the greatest wealth of knowledge site for dobes. Im sure you will get better advice from other people on here, but heres what I got for you. I would def search petfinder.com, and all of your local shelters. Petfinder is a great site for rescues. Were actaully in the process of getting our second dobe. Its still unclear what sex were going to get. I want a male and my wife wants another female. Keep us updated, and share some pics of your pups.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah... it's not an emergency or anything... we were just planning on getting a girl puppy in the next six months... but then we thought about the possibility of rescuing one. i thought i'd put the post up to let people know there was someone in the southeast region looking for a young girl dobie that needed rescuing... so if they heard about one they could let me know.

cheers.
:beer:

·
Registered
38 Posts
yeah... it's not an emergency or anything... we were just planning on getting a girl puppy in the next six months... but then we thought about the possibility of rescuing one. i thought i'd put the post up to let people know there was someone in the southeast region looking for a young girl dobie that needed rescuing... so if they heard about one they could let me know.

cheers.
:beer:
Hi! Have you contacted the Dobe rescues in FL? If you fill out their apps you can let them know you are looking for a younger female, and if they have a Dobe that matches what you're looking for, they will let you know. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts