Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I live in the Atlanta area and I am looking a breeder that has healthy dobbies with good temperment to join my family. I am interested in a red/female pup. Anyone know of a great breeder in the Atlanta area. Thanks.

·
sufferin succotash
9,168 Posts
Welcome to DT. Check out some of these breeders. If there's a specific venue you wish to get involved, like agility, I would find a breeder with dogs proven in this venue. I believe ADAMAS is one such breeder :)

Pamelot
ADAMAS
Mikadobe
Kaliber
Akolade
Morgana

·
sufferin succotash
9,168 Posts
You mentioned in another post about a wide range of cost. Typically, a pup from champion/sport titled parents, with all health testing (including cardio) ranges from $1500-$2500. Again this is an average cost for a pet doberman. Ear cropping should be handled by the breeder as well.

Check out the link in my signature line for more detailed information on reputable breeders.

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it.

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
I live in CA and Flirt is from ADAMAS in Georgia and I'll be going back for my future dobermans. To me, she is exactly what I wanted. Agilty is a passion of ours and 5 in Flirt's mother's litter were titled and 5 in Flirt's litter are titled.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts