Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone on DT recently posted about the sale on Amazon. I'm sorry for not recalling your name. I went and purchased the 42inch.Amazon.com: EliteField Navy Blue 42" 3-Door Soft Dog Crate, 42" long x 28" wide x 32" high: Pet Supplies
I always wanted a soft sided crate and at this price I could not pass it up. At first Roxy did not want to go inside however with a few treats she goes in when I tell her "Go On" that is what I say when I want her to go into her wire crate. Yes her nails are way too long, I could not get to them last week so today we are having a dremmel party

·
Registered
595 Posts
WOW I really like that. I have the hard sided and a wire but someday I know I will get the softsided. Keep posted I would like to know how it works out, if it holds up and if it does not get chewed up etc etc.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Awesome crate! I'm with 4rosestess, I always wondered how well those things did when it comes to chewing, etc.

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Like a Ninja
3,916 Posts
I am glad you like it they were a great deal (I posted the link)

For the other 2 Eilite Field had/has wire crates/X-pens for like 75% off they were DIRT cheap I bought a Wire Crate 42" and a 36" soft for 120$ (shipping included) I haven't set mine up yet, but I am still unpacking from the move.

Awesome crate! I'm with 4rosestess, I always wondered how well those things did when it comes to chewing, etc.
I would never use a soft sided crate with a dog that is not good with crates or a puppy. They WILL NOT last you long

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
yea when I get my pup ...in the near future...this is what I want but I am worried about him chewing his way out...
but it's very stylish -so is the dog inside it !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts