Registered
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

...and he is ressurected :)

Thanks for Looking.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Awwwww! I love how patient some boydogs can be with evil baby bitches! Lola's gonna be beau-tee-ful! Her dad lives a few blocks from me... I will make sure to tell him "Nice genes!" when I see him next LOL!

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
awww,how cute :)

Reactions: ShelianDobe

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Wheeler is going to have his paws full when that lil' redhead grows up! What a good boy he is for his patience with the little one!! :)

Jan

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,323 Posts
Tell Wheeler he better get control of that girl now, or he doesn't stand a chance when she grows up. He might not stand a chance anyway LOL

Capri still puts this move on Kip whenever she wants to prove she's boss--it's her glare back at him like in this picture that gives away her intent.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the last picture looks like " MOM ITS TOUCHING ME AGAIN" lol
great pictures
LOL! That last picture is immediately before he jumped up and ran outside to bark at the meter reader.

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
I'm impressed Wheeler can lay so still with those tiny, razor sharp puppy teeth sticking him - I could never manage to sit still and let a puppy chew on me! LOL

I take it he's smitten with the adorable little monster? They seem really great together. :)

Reactions: ShelianDobe

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
I love the one where she is sitting on him, I think she's in charge. He is so patient with her.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts