Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wavey:

Little Logan is now, big Logan!
He'll be 6 months old, on the 15th of July ..
Over the past couple of weeks, he's really blossomed, and it's almost as if something clicked in his brain, and he's 'getting it' -- He's on his way to having no accidents in the house (!!), listening to my commands, testing his ground and never leaving my side.
His ears are done posting, and they look beautiful. I'm still paranoid that I'll wake up one day, and they'll have fallen, but so far so good :)

Nothing feels better than when he shoves his head on my lap, and into my armpit for snuggles.

I took these pictures of him a couple of days ago ...

Attachments

·
Always Grateful
6,952 Posts
He is handsome! In the last photo he looks like a mature Doberman. I admire anyone who can house train a dog and live as high up as you do! How long does it take you to get outside? The window views are cool.

·
Dedicated DoberFan
2,786 Posts
Awww, he's growing up! Great pictures. You must live in a very "easy-going" building for them to allow a Doberman. Neato! I love the picture of him and Casey.

And Thakoon shoves his nose into my armpit too!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
What a handsome boy!!! They grow up so fast ... i now find myself going all sentimental about Dante's puppy days, but i think i just choose to selectively block out all the frustration when he was in his hyper pup phases lol

Lovely pics, thanks for sharing! :)

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It takes us just under 3 minutes to get downstairs ... and to his pee spot.
The cookie distraction has been working like a charm :)

I've been shocked at the positive reactions I get from people in my building and in my neighborhood. It seems like 'everyone loves a doberman!' - they've either had one, have one, or want one !!

I get so many compliments on him everyday. He makes me so proud - the moment they ask to pet him, he's licking there hand, and giving them lots of Doberman love :)

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Oh he is just gorgeous! Looks all grown up already!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Wow! Seems like just yesterday our little guys were infact LITTLE guys. Love the pics, he looks just like Ruger, whom is my best friend ever! And your right, I think just recently, around the 6 month mark, he just started realizing that he needs to listen to me, and that he is actually a very good dog!

P.S. I want a Boston SOO bad - and I think Ruger would love him. How does the boston like Logan? <3 love the pics!

·
Registered
152 Posts
P.S.S. - Who says you can't raise Dobermans in an appartment? Your doing it, I'm doing it, and to tell you the truth, I think Ruger gets more excersize than most other dogs with huge yards! Just wanted to stick up for us a little because people are always giving me a hard time. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts