Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Beckett", Kansa's Zerendipity V Dobestar, who was formerly co-owned with the late Dobestar (RIP Laura) went to her first dog show this past weekend at a few days past 12 months. She won Winners Bitch her first time in the ring in Wichita Falls, Texas under former Doberman Handler, Betty Leininger. We will post the win picture when we get it.

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
Congrats, Laura would be so proud!

I saw a litter brother to Becket being shown in AZ this past weekend, I think his name was Zezanie, something like that? Nice dog. As you know, I normally don't care for American/Euro crosses, he's one of the better ones I've seen.

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
So pleased to see this thread as I was just thinking of Laura and Patty Edwards last nite. We lost both of them way too soon. Thank you for posting Beckett's win. You know Laura must be very proud of her little girl. Beckett was a beautiful puppy and has grown into a beautiful young adult. Congratulations! Can't wait to see the win picture.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I had just joined the forum when Laura left us...............I know she's looking down from heaven with a smile on her baby.........what happened to her other dogs? Thank you Kansadobe for taking such special care of her:)

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Congratulations!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts