Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am just so excited to announce that Lucius has just been bred with Layla, GCH Silhouette's For Love Or Money (BISS/BIS Ch Cha-Rish Star Quest Blu-J's x CH Silhouette's Marry for Money). Layla is a beautiful Hunter daughter.

This should be a beautiful breeding!!

Here is Lucius ad in the Doberman Digest, stud dog registry.

Here is a head shot of Layla

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is Lucius ad bigger size. Lucius is a half brother (same dam) to the famous CJ--BIS/BISS CH Allure Blazing Star Alisaton.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
How exciting! I hope we get to see pictures of the puppies.

Reactions: DobeGirl07

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Wow he is stunning. I really love his feet! Idk why I think they're so cute :) He's such a nice looking balanced boy. Good luck with the litter... the bitch is gorgeous too!

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
This is gonna be ONE HELL OF A LITTER!!
I Love Layla. I loved her as a puppy and she is a stunning bitch.
And come'on really, Who does not Lucius?!? He is such a wonderful stunning boy.
Congrats to you and Joyce!!! I look forward to updates.

Reactions: DobeGirl07

·
Registered
58 Posts
stunning dogs! that's going to be an incredible litter! lindsay - where in nc are you located? i may have asked that before but i can't recall. would love to meet your dogs at a local show.

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
stunning dogs! that's going to be an incredible litter! lindsay - where in nc are you located? i may have asked that before but i can't recall. would love to meet your dogs at a local show.
Hi there,
I live in Hickoy, NC. Thanks for the compliments, I am at most of the NC shows.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Is it wrong for me to get super excited when I see other North Carolinians post? And someone else from Concord? It's like opening a gift on xmas morning :)

Lucius is absolutely stunning! I can't wait to see photos of the little roly-poly ones

1 - 15 of 15 Posts