Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can find a list of the top akc ranked Dobermans on the us... Also looking for dobe owners in Texas in need of new dobe friends.

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
here you go, top 20 agility, conformation and obedience...hmm this is for DPCA, I'm not sure if AKC uses a different ranking system.

DPCA | Awards/Statistics/Titles

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Aww Alex is a super handsome boy I'm only 90 min from Houston I used to live in tomball/waller area but we moved. My family is still down there maybe we could arrange a play date for them plus there names are to cute together . Alice and alex I have attached more recent photos over her the one with her ears down was just a few days ago the other is a few weeks old might have to let her get bigger before they play

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
Fifi is the #1 conformation dobe in the US, GCh. Protocol's Veni Vidi Vici .. Jocelyn Is a very nice woman who I had the pelasure to meet earlier this year at the DKC Dog Show, and her other girl Star is beautiful as well. GCH Mi-Ti’s Three Cheers is #2, another great breeder from right around the corner from me, who I got to meet at the DKC Dog Show earlier this year.
Fifi and Star both have their own Facebook pages, and so does Protocol Dobermans.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the info starlight are any of those dogs competing at eukanuba this Dec.? Or at Westminster next year would love to have someone to root for. My brother has Great Danes so we always get together to see whose breed does better kinda childish but we've done it since we were kids

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
Thanks for the info starlight are any of those dogs competing at eukanuba this Dec.? Or at Westminster next year would love to have someone to root for. My brother has Great Danes so we always get together to see whose breed does better kinda childish but we've done it since we were kids
The top 5 dogs in breed rankings get automatic invites to Westminster. The top 25 get automatic invites to Eukanuba, there are also a number of other ways dogs can qualify for Eukanuba. Eukanuba is all invitational, you can't enter unless you receive an invitation. Westminster is an open show until the show limit is met-anyone with a champion dog can enter.

So the top ranked dogs are eligible for both shows-whether they'll be there is anyone's guess. Sometimes dogs are retired prior to these shows, sometimes they're not flown across the country to go to one or the other.

Fifi won BOB at both Eukanuba last year, and Westminster this past Feb.. I think she's very lovely. I'm not wild about that dog ranked #2 at all-different strokes for different folks and all that.

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
The top 5 dogs in breed rankings get automatic invites to Westminster. The top 25 get automatic invites to Eukanuba, there are also a number of other ways dogs can qualify for Eukanuba. Eukanuba is all invitational, you can't enter unless you receive an invitation. Westminster is an open show until the show limit is met-anyone with a champion dog can enter.

So the top ranked dogs are eligible for both shows-whether they'll be there is anyone's guess. Sometimes dogs are retired prior to these shows, sometimes they're not flown across the country to go to one or the other.

Fifi won BOB at both Eukanuba last year, and Westminster this past Feb.. I think she's very lovely. I'm not wild about that dog ranked #2 at all-different strokes for different folks and all that.
Fifi is an AMAZING dog, and Jocelyn was thrilled when she went to Westminster and got BOB. I have a feeling she will be at both providing her or her handler can attend.
I felt so bad for her recently, Star was bred, and was expecting 2 puppies, but lost them both, it was so sad.
Hopefully at some point she will have a chance to try again.

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
Id love a chance to attend Westminster. I should get hubby to work on that one of these years lol!

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
I have a feeling she will be at both providing her or her handler can attend.
Jocelyn is the only one handling Fifi these days, there is no other handler at this point in time.

I spent a lot of time with Fifi when Michelle Santana was handling her. There are very few moments when Fifi *doesn't* look absolutely beautful.

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
Jocelyn is the only one handling Fifi these days, there is no other handler at this point in time.

I spent a lot of time with Fifi when Michelle Santana was handling her. There are very few moments when Fifi *doesn't* look absolutely beautful.
oh I didnt know Michelle wasnt handling her anymore.
and yes, I agree, even in a pink tutu she looks stunning! lol
I wish I had gotten the chance to meet Fifi at the show I attended, but Star is a little charmer herself, and a beautiful girl, I got a little laugh out of her when Jocelyn was feeding her, and she had some pills in the food, Star ate all around those darn things and left them in the bottom of the dish!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Aww Alex is a super handsome boy I'm only 90 min from Houston I used to live in tomball/waller area but we moved. My family is still down there maybe we could arrange a play date for them plus there names are to cute together . Alice and alex I have attached more recent photos over her the one with her ears down was just a few days ago the other is a few weeks old might have to let her get bigger before they play
We must have them play together when she is a bit bigger. She is precious.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts