Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
The plans for the dog are to be a family pet on my farm my plans for him are not breeding I just mentioned I may want to stud him at some point but it’s not an issue if u can’t.

·
Registered
8 Posts
All said to them was whether they were able to show me the pedigree for the parents and health records and they didn’t get back to me. I’d say the red flags are on their part wouldn’t you ? Are there any other breeders in Europe people can recommend ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
He’s a beautiful dog, I contacted them brutal dragons but they’ve not got back to me after I asked whether their puppies came with pedigree documents which is slightly concerning as I would like to stud my dog did axel come with documents so you could trace his lineage ?
I find this very odd, as I am also in touch with Brutal Dragons and requested full lineage details, which they agreed to provide without any hesitation. Are you speaking directly with Nina, or with a member of her team? If the latter, perhaps try and speak directly with Nina to better understand what their/her reservations are..? Might boil down to a simple miscommunication.

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
All said to them was whether they were able to show me the pedigree for the parents and health records and they didn’t get back to me. I’d say the red flags are on their part wouldn’t you ? Are there any other breeders in Europe people can recommend ?
Can you share the email you sent? Let's see if we can help you that way.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts