Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
You know, I might be mistaken, but I think a couple yrs ago there was another incident with this woman and the care she was giving her Dobes. Something along the lines of taking off abandoning them while she was out taking road trips with a motorcycle group or some such and ppl had to break in the garage and rescue some. I will have to do some digging.

·
Censored
716 Posts
That just disgusting... I read the article and am abhorred. That woman's kids are going to grow up to be rrreeeeaaaalllll winners. Especially the one that supposedly urinated on the deceased dobe.

Hopefully she will stop torturing animals soon.

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
Psychopathy.

A Family Tradition.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Sick :(

·
Registered
197 Posts
O.K. this is just disgusting. This poor excuse for a human is making money off of two groups who have no voice-Children and animals (By federal law, she gets money, assistance and medical care for foster children). I believe that there is a special place for those who abuse animals and children.

·
Registered
1 Posts
okay this is the 19 yr old daughter of bonnie liberman. when I came across this I couldn't help but say something on my moms behalf. first off...me and my sisters and brother were adopted by bonnie liberman when we were little kids. we did not become fosterkids again until we were taken in 2012, my mom was never in a motorcycle group and was a stay at home mom. my mom didn't use the dogs for money. we lived in a 3 story house 6 bedroom 5 baths, she made sure we always had what we needed, selling Dobermans and poodles was something she loved to do because she loves animals my brother who 'supposedly' peed on our dog is autistic. yall need to find sum better to do then write sum **** about a family yall don't know anything about . ITS THE NEWS THE NEWS LIES AND MAKES UP STUFF TO MAKE IT A BETTER STORY. we love those dogs i miss them soooooo much and it hurts to think about where they could of possibly gone, i hope their all safe and sound , my mom is not an animal or child abuser, we just had too many dogs at the time because poodles were not selling at the time.
**** fox 6 news
**** dhr

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
okay this is the 19 yr old daughter of bonnie liberman. when I came across this I couldn't help but say something on my moms behalf. first off...me and my sisters and brother were adopted by bonnie liberman when we were little kids. we did not become fosterkids again until we were taken in 2012, my mom was never in a motorcycle group and was a stay at home mom. my mom didn't use the dogs for money. we lived in a 3 story house 6 bedroom 5 baths, she made sure we always had what we needed, selling Dobermans and poodles was something she loved to do because she loves animals my brother who 'supposedly' peed on our dog is autistic. yall need to find sum better to do then write sum **** about a family yall don't know anything about . ITS THE NEWS THE NEWS LIES AND MAKES UP STUFF TO MAKE IT A BETTER STORY. we love those dogs i miss them soooooo much and it hurts to think about where they could of possibly gone, i hope their all safe and sound , my mom is not an animal or child abuser, we just had too many dogs at the time because poodles were not selling at the time.
**** fox 6 news
**** dhr
I am sad you were raised in such a manner that you actually believe these things you've stated above.

Also, profanity delayed by three years isn't any more impressive or credible than if it had been immediate.

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
You are young and have many MANY things to learn in life but I do commend you for standing up for your mother. Now you need some truth.

Having too many animals than your money can care for and not searching for ways to adopt them out or get free care is abuse. That dog probably could have been saved if, wait cross that off, if your mom took proper care of her animals they never would have had heartworms, let alone died from it. Then the indignity of leaving the animal there after passing.... unspeakable. What's sadder is that a neighbor didn't speak up about the deplorable conditions before an innocent dog lost it's life.

I'm sorry that you're brother has autism. My best friend's child has it and I know it's not easy. With that said, disrespecting animals is a learned behavior and I know for a FACT that my friend's son would be heartbroken if his guinea pig passed away and NO WAY would he urinate on it. THINK ABOUT WHERE HE HAS LEARNED THIS DISRESPECTFUL BEHAVIOR...

Leave here learning this lesson, leave the breeding to the professionals that's why they've spent their live doing it. Their dog's make their lives not their living.

·
Registered
207 Posts
selling Dobermans and poodles was something she loved to do because she loves animals
Funny way to show love for animals, selling them. Did she bother with the parents for anything else other than continued use of their reproductive capabilities?

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
my mom didn't use the dogs for money. we lived in a 3 story house 6 bedroom 5 baths, she made sure we always had what we needed, selling Dobermans and poodles was something she loved to do because she loves animals my brother who 'supposedly' peed on our dog is autistic. yall need to find sum better to do then write sum **** about a family yall don't know anything about .
FACT:

She made money selling dogs. Not a matter of loving the dogs, more like loving the money she made selling the dogs. I wonder how many puppies it took to pay for that house.

·
Registered
207 Posts
FACT:

She made money selling dogs. Not a matter of loving the dogs, more like loving the money she made selling the dogs. I wonder how many puppies it took to pay for that house.

Exactly... And the fact that she said the only reason they got into issues was because the poodles weren't selling… Obviously they were using the money from the dogs to support themselves. What a huge operation that must be, how disgusting

1 - 16 of 16 Posts