Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so my girl doesn't get quite the royal treatment that lovely Nakita gets, but she did get a new bed today, she was overdue for it, the other one was worn thin, and that just won't do...... She got a LONG walk in the woods today, and had so much fun leaping over logs and racing, I think she will keep this pose all evening:cool2:

Sleepy head....

·
Registered
953 Posts
Awww!! She's too cute ;) Love the bed too. I desperatly need to get Bruno one. He's starting to get WAY to big to be in my bed, LOL

·
Registered
77 Posts
too cute

i dont see Nariko using one of them, if she isnt in her kennel she is into stuff...lol actually she would use it, draging it around as if it were a giant stuffie....lol maybe in a year she will but for now i dont see it....but she is just over 4 months old....

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
SHE IS SO CUTE!!! I love the first pic where she is just OUT! Duchess cant have a bed...she rips it up eventually while we are gone...If anyone can recommend a good one let me know!

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Oh my how much a darling she looks....Those are definately some keepers...A bed is a bed especially if its comfy and that one looks comfy....She sure looks special in those shots.....Maybe one day, they can all have a slumber party.....

·
Registered
265 Posts
awww now thats one happy tierd DObiegirl! lol Sassy dont have a bed yet either but she get sooo upset whinin ect if her Blankey isnt by the couch for her to lay on. Lord forbid she has to lay on the bare floor....of course here lately shes takin to my HUGE bear hubby got me for V-day.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
I have the same bed for Bandit except in a different pattern. I love the picture of her with her paw over her nose !!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
How sweet, Da'Kari would also tear that to shreds, I wish she wasn't so 0eager to rip cloth, anything cloth doesn't last long.

That looks comfy enough for me!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
They look so sweet and innocent!!lol tell me you all know better right?

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
We actually have two beds that WE have designated for Apollo. HE, on the other hand prefers a king size, pillow top with two warm bodies (me and hubby) or sharing a queen size brass bed with my oldest.

Do you all let your human kids getaway with the stuff you let your dobes get away with???? I sure don't. I guess it's those two extra legs or the pointy ears.....

cc

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Codysmom said:
We actually have two beds that WE have designated for Apollo. HE, on the other hand prefers a king size, pillow top with two warm bodies (me and hubby) or sharing a queen size brass bed with my oldest.

Do you all let your human kids getaway with the stuff you let your dobes get away with???? I sure don't. I guess it's those two extra legs or the pointy ears.....

cc
Absolutely not! If Jordan had walked past the freshly planted flower pots this morning and grabbed a mouthful of impatients, she would have most definitely been grounded for a week! :)

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
TracyJo said:
Alrighty, I'm going to have to make sure Chi is out of the room when I log on to the forum from now on. She's going to start thinking she's mistreated 'cause she doesn't have an official "dog bed" LOL :) Great pics Jess :)
I thought she had a whole couch or chair? Do I need to go to Japan and check in on you and the pups?

I love the bed Jess. It is awesome and so is Lexus. She models the bed well. :D

Gracie needs an official dog bed. The only problem is, I don't think she will ever use it. :(

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Awwh is poor neglected Gracie resigned to just the silly old comfy couch, poor girl..... I'm sorry Gracie, I'll come save you from the torment!!!

Oh TracyinVa, Sassy is sooo cute on the bear!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts