Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Lexus's Titles?

915 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Hero's Mom 
#1 ·
When did she get her CGC and Her TDI? I just realized that this morning. WTG GIRL!!!!!!:dancing_b :dancing_b

#2 ·
Awwwh, thanks, she's actually had them for a while, I just saw how cool it looked on two dobie girls siggie, and thought I throw up a little brag about my baby :) They had to be a year to be TDI certified, and we got our CGC at the same time, she was about 13 months then.

Hopefully (please give me a kick in the arse:)) the next one will be a rally title!

#5 ·
Aw, thanks! I never knew anyone noticed my sig! I hope to have a few more to add in a few weeks. We are going to a show at the Amanas the first weekend of April (7-8-9?). Storm needs one more leg for her CD - since she bungled up last show - and two more for her RN. Ava is entered to try for her CD, and that will be a miracle if that happens! My goal for Storm is to have her earn her RN perfectly - she's shown once, and she got a perfect 100 and won the class. I'd like for her to finish her RN the same way!

#6 ·
Since Ihave never done the show 'thang' with my dogs and am tossing around the idea with the pup I hope to get later this year, are there any good books or websites that you can direct me to so I can learn? I know what cgc is ,but the rest is all alphabet soup to me.

I would love to be able to learn as much as possible before we get a pup. thanks gang.

cc

#7 · (Edited)
AKC site has what all the title are. And theres alot. Theres a couple of books that I would call my bible's

Reaching For The Stars Mary Rosslin Williams
Competition Obedience: A Balancing Act Judy Byon & Adele Yunck
The Winning Edge George Alston
Also Try to go to handling, obedience classes. Even semimars too.
George Alston handling classes are great but he tells it how it is. Go to the Beginners Seminar.
Hope that helps!!
Amy

Codysmom said:
Since Ihave never done the show 'thang' with my dogs and am tossing around the idea with the pup I hope to get later this year, are there any good books or websites that you can direct me to so I can learn? I know what cgc is ,but the rest is all alphabet soup to me.

I would love to be able to learn as much as possible before we get a pup. thanks gang.

cc

#8 ·
Thats great!!! Always nice to see people do things with their babies. You go girl. Rally will be fun. I have never done it but I've seen it and it looks fun.

Amy

Lexus said:
Awwwh, thanks, she's actually had them for a while, I just saw how cool it looked on two dobie girls siggie, and thought I throw up a little brag about my baby :) They had to be a year to be TDI certified, and we got our CGC at the same time, she was about 13 months then.

Hopefully (please give me a kick in the arse:)) the next one will be a rally title!

#9 ·
TwoDobieGirls said:
Aw, thanks! I never knew anyone noticed my sig! I hope to have a few more to add in a few weeks. We are going to a show at the Amanas the first weekend of April (7-8-9?). Storm needs one more leg for her CD - since she bungled up last show - and two more for her RN. Ava is entered to try for her CD, and that will be a miracle if that happens! My goal for Storm is to have her earn her RN perfectly - she's shown once, and she got a perfect 100 and won the class. I'd like for her to finish her RN the same way!
Wow! Perfect 100!! Awesome girl! Keep us updated we LOVE to hear about these things!!

#10 ·
Thanks Here's Mom, I appreciate the info. looks like my next stop is amazon:) Still trolling around for a good breeder, I get a bit uncomfortable when I see the breeders with the fancy websites and several litters at a time. but I'll keep looking - there is a show up in Timonium, MD the end of april and I will go and see what I can see.

cc

#11 ·
Good Luck On Your Search !!!
Codysmom said:
Thanks Here's Mom, I appreciate the info. looks like my next stop is amazon:) Still trolling around for a good breeder, I get a bit uncomfortable when I see the breeders with the fancy websites and several litters at a time. but I'll keep looking - there is a show up in Timonium, MD the end of april and I will go and see what I can see.

cc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.