Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It was a scorcher today, and we've been wanting to pick up a play pool for the four legged kids anyway, so as good a day as any :) I didn't get the really cute shots, Lexus LOVES to chase rocks into the water (favorite game at the river), but I couldn't throw the stones and take the pics at the same time! She dunks her head under the water trying to get the stones when they fall in and she splashes around, it was so cute to watch! But I did get some cute shots when we were in between stones!

At first she thought the pool was "bath time", then she figured out it was FUN! And just went and sat in it even when we weren't playing.

(water looks a little dingy by now after all the leaping in and out and splashing around!)

"THROW THE BALL MOM!!!"

"I have got to be one lucky pooch to get my own pool!" (notice all the stones at the bottom :)

Okay a little off topic, but if the cats sleep on the dog bed, where are the poor dogs supposed to sleep? (BTW clearly my dogs are very cat aggressive :)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Look Jess just stop messing around and get her ready for the flight here,i will p.m. my credit card details for tickets :) she is such a beauty and i want her NOW!!(p.s.send pool with her as it is pretty darn hot here too)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
lol awww love the cat on the dog bed! My cat Harley...well he would do that but he would also like to pee on the dog bed lol. The kid pools are great! Duchess will only walk in it alittle to cool her feet then dunk her nose a little to cool her nose. When we throw a toy in the pool we tell her "Save it!" lol and she carefully fishes it out lol.
I love her face in the first picture too! :)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Awwh thanks all :) She does have her "regal" face in in the first pic, ha, she's actually looking up at dad who was grilling chicken at the time!! You know the world goes round for chicken!

Tracy- Yeah that iron table is from Pier 1, I picked up two as plant stands for my big potted plants, but I got sick of my old end table, it was skinny and when the dogs ran behind it, they invariably knocked it and everything on it over, grrrr! So I did a little swap, ha try knocking that one over! Now I must tell the sad tale of the Tiffany Lamp on the table :( Used to have such a beautiful stained glass globe ( was a xmas gift )... now as you can see it just has a sad cheap plain lamp shade..... ahhh, good thing I love those dogs....

Yeah now you want her Brum, how about when she was young and peeing in the house, chewing rugs, eating toys, oh wait.... that's where you are now!!Muahahhahah!

Yeah the cats, terrified for their lives!! Poor dogs have to nap on the floor!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Lexus said:
Yeah now you want her Brum, how about when she was young and peeing in the house, chewing rugs, eating toys, oh wait.... that's where you are now!!Muahahhahah!
Oh i'm sorry i forgot to mention it was an exchange deal, you can have Mischief till she is old enough to start work in the showring i will send her with a full set of ringcraft instructions and i'm sure you can cope with the early mornings and potty training.
:help_up_2 :emo11: :3dbiggrin

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Oh I am so jealous of your green grass, and that is a really nice little stone area for her pool :) She is a very pretty girl. The pic of the cat on the bed and the two "big mean dogs" passed out next to it is tooooooooo funny :)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Lexus your girl is such a beauty.

I honestly love when you post pics of her, she has such great features.

I must go and buy one of those pools now for my little guys hehehe

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL brum!! I don't want those days back! I too much enjoy sleeping until my alarm clock goes off!

Tom- She LOVES the water, just so long as it isn't too deep to have to swim in, so after she realized the pool wasn't for "bathtime" (which is also a less then happy time) she didn't want out of it! I let her out to potty yesterday, and when I went to let her back in she was standing in her empty pool just looking at me! "Fill it up mom!"

Dobielover, Ahhh, thanks :)

·
Registered
694 Posts
hee hee, isn't it funny how the cat took almost the whole bed and the dogs are laying in the floor...my cat does that same thing. She is the Queen you know...ha ha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts