Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is just too much Lexus let me know!!! I am just loving this new camera!!
This is Lexus and her mom Dahma...

Awwh, she loves her mom!!

A nice pose

and not dobermans, but too cute!! My moms Cavaliers!

·
Registered
460 Posts
At first I couldn't tell who was who but then I figured that Lexy was the one with the perfectly straight ears. Other than that, they're almost twins! :) You can see where Lexy gets her good looks from!

Although I'd never own a small breed dog, I just love Cavaliers. They are just the sweetest little guys aren't they?

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Superb pics i cannot think of anything better than dobies posing for a photograph,i have hundreds must get round to putting more in my gallery.
Dahma reminds so much of my beloved Juno and Lexus is so pretty

·
Registered
491 Posts
Oh man, what a great pair! Your Dahma has the same look in her eyes as my Darmok does! In fact, she reminds me a lot of my Dar, except Dar has a rather dark muzzle. And btw, what do you mean...'too much Lexus'...? No such thing! :)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL animalcracker! The larger of the two calvies is (to put it nicely) not the sharpest tool in the shed!

You guys would have laughed at me trying to get those girls to pose for me! I tell one to lay down, they both do, I tell one to sit up, they both do. Up and down, up and down! The entire time they kept looking at me like "Okay are we done, can we go play now?" "How about now?" "Now?"

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks CRX, although I have to admit maybe I am going a little picture crazy, seeing that my dogs have taken now to rolling their eyes (I might be exaggerating just a little!) and heading into a different room when they see me coming... I think that they think that this camera is a permanent fixture that just grew out of their mom's head one day!

·
Registered
365 Posts
That third shot is definitely calendar material Jess. Just gorgeous!

I'm a bit worried about the look in the cavs' eyes though. They got the "please don't eat me" face action happening! :help_up_2

·
Registered
953 Posts
Very pretty Dobe's! Like Mother like daughter ;) I'm with ya on the picture taking. My husband just got me a digital camera for Christmas. So I'm snap happy right now LOL. Could never see enough pictures of a beautiful dobe ;) Keep em coming.

I'll admit, I've never seen a Cavalier dog before?? I don't think. Looks much like a cocker spaniel but smaller. To me anyway lol. They're cute tho!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts