Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How well do you know your fellow members and their doberman

The rules are simple. Match the doberman with the name of their owner. All pictures used are daily active members. All photos are found in the gallery. Just guess what photo number belongs to which owner and write it down. How many can you get or maybe you can get them all. Just pm me with your answers and lets see who really knows who's who on DobermanTalk.

Good Luck....

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just an update...Out of all the replies I have received so far, one person identified 19 out of 24 Dobermans and owners. So everyone still has an opportunity to get a 24 out of 24. I will post the results of everyone that submitted once the game is over. Its fun isn't it????

·
Premium Member
8,764 Posts
I am sooooo bad at names ............ it is really quite the joke! There is no way I could do it............ I had to search for my own :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Fun game. No way could I get any more than half without cheating. Lots of fantastic looking dobies in that collection!

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dobedad said:
Fun game. No way could I get any more than half without cheating. Lots of fantastic looking dobies in that collection!
What do you mean without cheating? You can look them up in the gallery, no rule you can't.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We Have a Winner...

Dreamdoby really knows who's who on Dobermantalk. She got 24 out of 24. Congratulations. Now wasn't that fun and easy....LOL or a little addicting...

Thanks to everyone that played

Now here's the listing in order and the pictures I used for the game.

1. DreamDoby

2. ps4570

3. MrDesi

4. Sooz

5. PeeWeesMama

6. Keniesue

(Continued)

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
7. Brumwolf

8. luvmyoakley

9. Tom&King

10. BackInBlack

11. elly

12. TracyJo

(continued)

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
13. velmadobe

14. les strat

15. misty

16. Irisesdad

17. Riagogogo

18. poodle&adobie

(continued)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
That was fun Kratty. And very addicting.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Really harder than it looks!! I looked in the gallery, and still had a lot of trouble with #12.........went back and forth between Brum's 'Tia', and Tracy jo's 'Chi' !!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
lol so tricky and kratty! I was looking for Nikita in there! haha I feel silly for marking her as one of them lol :)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Tell me about it,I only got 7 before we got the answers.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Acooper said:
Really harder than it looks!! I looked in the gallery, and still had a lot of trouble with #12.........went back and forth between Brum's 'Tia', and Tracy jo's 'Chi' !!
LOL I thought it was Tia at first glace too but then I noticed Chi's blue bean bag chair in the background and felt awful for overlooking my own dog!!!! I think Tia's a little darker than Chi and looks much more mature and sofisticated than my goof ball :)

Great idea and fun game Kratty :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts