Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

Dobes Dobles +1
Neo Puppy, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Eva HADR Rescue Dobe, Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
Sasha will be 4 months in a couple days, definitely testing my patience :LOL: oh and loves biting hands

View attachment 143166
Sasha'sDad, But she looks so innocent... 馃榿

BTW- So you didn't find a vet to crop her ears? In pic her ears still look natural. You left us "hanging" in your other thread?

Reactions: melbrod

Registered
Sasha'sDad, But she looks so innocent... 馃榿

BTW- So you didn't find a vet to crop her ears? In pic her ears still look natural. You left us hanging in your other thread?
My bad, its been a hectic two months, so many half written replies gone with pc restarts. Anyways, I wasn't able to lock in an appointment with the recommended doc, but after so many change of hearts about this I decided to leave her as is. I wont be entering her in any competitions or anything and the health benefits didn't seem to be as drastic as I thought. I still think the cropped look is extremely beautiful, but I'll be leaving her as is, she just looks too adorable with her ears flopping when running 馃槀

She plays that innocent look too well, watching her carry two toys at once to save the trip has to be one of the funniest things

Registered
Scout, Birthday May 30, 2021
Personally I love the floppy ears. All the Dobies I got as pups didn't have their ears cropped, I like it better that way. I thought I was lucky this time, Scout seemed pretty easy to train, sit, shake, stay, down, just a little slow to walk nice on the leash, but after lots of work he seemed great with heel and sitting when stopped. Stupid me! This week he decided he didn't want to do any of it anymore. He instantly became "Demondog"! (check out those Demon Eyes!) Jumps up on us, barks at everyone else, jumps on the bed, won't come, won't obey anything, constant Zoomies, he won't even sit for his dinner. Then he'll just come over to me and be so cute........ And... the sap that I am, everything's OK!

Attachments

61 - 67 of 67 Posts