·
Got mutt?
Leo, Lily, and Simon
14,228 Posts

·
Registered
Scout, Birthday May 30, 2021
35 Posts
At least Scout is finally starting to somewhat walk on a leash. I never had so much trouble with this simple task! All the cute things all my dogs did, were almost all individual traits. Very few of which more than one did, Scout does them all, even more so as he gets older. His own thing is the pool, none of the others ever liked to go in. Today we're heading off to the beach for a few days, it'll be interesting to see how he likes that.

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
At least Scout is finally starting to somewhat walk on a leash. I never had so much trouble with this simple task! All the cute things all my dogs did, were almost all individual traits. Very few of which more than one did, Scout does them all, even more so as he gets older. His own thing is the pool, none of the others ever liked to go in. Today we're heading off to the beach for a few days, it'll be interesting to see how he likes that.
wow have a good time and lets see some photos of Scout at the beach ... I think he will love it...

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Neo Puppy, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Eva HADR Rescue Dobe, Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
5,400 Posts
"Hey, I Was Trying For the Sophisticated Look.....Not Cute Pupper..." 😊

(Neo 7-mos)

Dog Eye Giraffidae Plant Dog breed

·
Registered
Scout, Birthday May 30, 2021
35 Posts
Scout met a new friend at the resort. He is a 8 month old Dobie! The BIGGEST Dobie I have ever seen! Scout at almost 6 months weighs about 38 lbs, this one is easily 4 times his size and the nicest friendliest ever. He always wanted me to come over and pet him. I felt so bad they keep him tied up when no one is available to watch him, but he won't stay home and wanders around and scares all the neighbors. Scout wouldn't go swimming, I think he was a bit afraid of the little waves, but he stood there and watched his friend swim all around. I couldn't let him off the leash there was too much to get into, but next time we'll go to a more secluded area and he can run around some. He was so happy to get home, he was all smiles when he realized where we were and ran around his yard till he couldn't run anymore. By the way, I don't use the shock collar to shock him, just to beep him to get his attention and so I can use the sound to find him if he decides to hide.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 67 Posts