Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
I can't believe that cute little red boy in your avatar is all grown up.
I love that serious look he has on his face. He turned into a real handsome boy. His ears look great.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
what a gorgeous young man...err dog he has grown up to be. Happy birthday, Lennox! Thanks for sharing...love the action shots!

Reactions: Monk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Happy birthday, Lennox! Great photos.. is he wearing an e-collar? May I ask for training activity you are using it for and how it's progressing? thx

·
Heat Seeking Missile
522 Posts
What a handsome boy, Happy Birthday.

Wish I was wearing shorts and sandals.... It's -15 celsius this morning. #GoAwayWinter

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Happy birthday, Lennox! Great photos.. is he wearing an e-collar? May I ask for training activity you are using it for and how it's progressing? thx
Im using the sport dog e-collar. I love this particular one b/c its water proof, and we go to the beach a lot during the summer time. His progress has been amazing with it. He's a totally different dog when its on. I dont use it to train him as much anymore, but i use it ALL THE TIME when i allow him off the leash, and its not a fenced in area..such as a dog park. I dont think i'll ever train another dog without it.

·
In training
1,263 Posts
Wow, can't believe he's one! Happy B-day, Lennox!

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
Happy birthday to a handsome red boy!

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,602 Posts
Happy Birthday Lennox!

:happybirt

1 - 17 of 17 Posts