Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe my Leia is 10 months old already! She is turning out to be an awesome dog. She is my little shadow! So sweet and smart.

Yesterday, she got to meet a friends' 9 week old pit pup. Her name is Pebbles. I was SO pleased with how gentle Leia was with the pup... even though she tried to hide her bone.. AND the puppy! :lol2:

Leia and Pebbles meet.wmv - YouTube

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cute!!
Leia is good at playing with a pup!
She is.. isn't she! :D I was proud of her. She plays with my little Rat Terrier Sophie, but a bit 'harder' than this. The only "BIG" dog she gets to play freely with is her brother Luke, and that is WILD Dobe play!

To say I was pleased to see her show such tenderness and restraint with a pup is an understatement. :nicejob:

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I loved the video and what a sweet, fun playing dobe............wait until that pit is a little bigger you will have a good wrestling match:roflmao:

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
super cute how she zooms back and forth all over the place
the pup is not really able to keep up with her energy....cute

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Toby plays with a full grown pit girl, it is rough and tumble time from the moment they see each other to when it is time to go home. Just you wait till Pebbles is all grown up, she will match Leia zoomie for zoomie, turn for turn, jump for jump. :lol2:

Thanks for sharing such a lovely video.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts