Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay heres a few pics of my BIG SCARY doberman doing what she does best! And really enjoying it b/c mom's on vacation this week!

(just a note, I'm not really that lazy! To have a bed on the couch! :) My husband has some medical issues, that he has to sleep out there lately so he is upright.:sadcry: these were taken before I had it all packed up for the day!) Just thought they were cute and wanted to share!

I think I caught her in "mid wink"!

"Oh mom , cover me back up!"

"Unless there are treats involved, mom, I love you, but take a hike, oh and fluff my pillow before you go please!"

And finally, "Get off my couch Harley, you're taking up my leg space!"

·
Registered
111 Posts
those are great!

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Oh man, Lexus and Takira must both be lazy bums! This is Takira's usual position especially on weekends, she likes to sleep in...lol I think she needs a damm job! :) :)

TD

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What beautiful big eyes she has! They are just saying, "come cuddle up with me!!! Just don't make me move!" Heheh! Two peas in a pod I tell ya!

Come on guys, get some more lazy pics on! I love seeing these "couch" hounds!

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Great shots....They look so adorable....Not the typical doberman image that the general public has. LOL. BTW, am I cruel dobedad, if I don't let me girl sit on the couch?

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Kratty said:
Great shots....They look so adorable....Not the typical doberman image that the general public has. LOL. BTW, am I cruel dobedad, if I don't let me girl sit on the couch?
Nope not at all, infact Takira is not allowed on any furniture at all. I recently bought her a new bed - memory foam at that. :)

She sleeps in her crate and then when my wife wakes up at 5am she lets Takira out and man she makes a bee line straight for the bed to catch a few hours sleep with Dad. :) Then when I leave for work it's back in the crate. On the weekends she gets to lounge around on the bed until she wants to get up and stretch her legs.

TD

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lexy isn't allowed on the bed to sleep with us, not a big fan of sleeping with dog hair! Unless Tom is away for the night, then I call her up! Big chicken that I am! Plus I just got a new white comforter, and BLACK hair really stands out on the white!

As for the couch, she is only allowed when someone calls her up, she isn't permited to get on by herself. And neither of the other two are allowed on ever (except for a cute picture this morning!) Plus I always have a sheet down when I do let her get on. Harley probably thought he died and went to heaven this morning when I let him get on!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I would like to complain about a few things. Number one why are you calling such a beautiful girl like that a lazy bum? Number two, how can you make up the couch when MY Lexus looks that comfy?

Gracie is allowed on the furniture whe ever she wants, as long as she doesn't help her sef to the big bed.:)

Lexus you look mighty comfy over there. If your mom doesn't let you sleep up there again, give me a call I will come get you.

Great for you Jess. You get a vacation and can spend the who thing right here with us. :)

·
Registered
460 Posts
If Lexy were red, I would have thought those pictures were of Ava! lol

Now Ava is allowed on the couch and the bed, whenever she wants. Scoob on the other hand.... NO WAY!! His fur irritates me and he drools when he sleeps. Rolling over onto dog drool in the middle of the night is not cool.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how can you make up the couch when MY Lexus looks that comfy

Yeah I had a hard time kicking her off, that's why she was still on there when I got up! I left the comforter on the couch till about 2pm today!

Rolling over onto dog drool in the middle of the night is not cool.
Now there's a new spin on a "wet dream"!! (Sorry don't mean to be gross!)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Harvey is allowed up onto the bed on a sunday morning ..its his treat lol ..i have to wash the sheets the same day though else the hairs drive me crazy.
He used to be allowed on the sofa ..but since getting the new ones he not allowed although i stayed up last night to watch a movie and michael went to bed and i woke up at 3 am with Harvey snuggled up beside me lol~last time i remeber seeing him he was laying in his bed on the floor like such an angel..he such a sneaky devil at times...maybe he thought mum was cold lol

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay here is another LAZY shot! This was actually really cute! Lexy was tuckered out, and Harley made a good pillow! (Harley's hair is growing back!)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jedski said:
Beautiful pics. Husband is trying to watch TV and I keep calling him over to check out the cuties.:)
I do that to Tom! He gets so irratated with me after a while!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Yes, you can tell when you're pushing them to the limit. The roll of the eyes, hmmmfffing sounds emanating from compressed lips.... But he always loves the pics anyway, so I don't know why he just doesn't pull up a chair!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts