Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay....The latest and greatest Rommel Trick......

The little sucker started picking up his food bowl (he grabs it by the side with his teeth) and bringing it into whatever room I am in to eat. He will continue to pick it up and follow me with it until I have sat in one place long enough for him to eat.

Is this a dobie thing???? LOL

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Nope I dont think its a dobe thing...Duchess does every dobe thing there is in the book...and she doesnt do that lol. Although...she did once carry around the water bowl that I brought outside on a hot day once lol.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Not the bowl. Just the kibble here. I bet its cute though.

·
Registered
115 Posts
awwwww can you get some pics or a video of that. I have never seen any dog do that myself. I bet that is a sight to see.Hmmm maybe an Americas funniest animal video moment :D

·
Registered
880 Posts
OMG! that sounds so adorable!! I've seen dogs carry around empty bowls but not that! never even heard of it before!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am going to try to expirement with the video on my camera, the only time I have ever used it was when Scott came home from Deployment last time. Lemme see if I can get some Piper and Rommel video :D

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Never seen it before till last week,then little mischief has started doing it,so i have bought a heavy ceramic dish so she can't pick it up.

·
Registered
68 Posts
My first girl used to carry around her bowl when it was empty, probably to make sure I wouldn't give food to anyone else in it. (she really liked her food)!So than I had to teach her to go and get it for me because she would hide it in the strangest places, so I'd say go get your dish and she would take off after it. It was so cute, but she definitley wouldn't have carried it around full, she was a bit of a pig!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Gunner picks up his bowl and follows me around with it too. Sometimes he puts it on something to make it easier to eat out of. I think they don't like to be alone in the room.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hmm, jack likes to pick up his bowl and carry it around.. then trys to play with it.. he tryed it with food in it one time and it dumped all over.. he didnt much care for that lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts