Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant believe that 2 people on the same forum have the connections with
the sire of the pup Im waiting for!! Im sure its common, but for me that is totally COOL!!:dancing_b
Bubba is being bred to a female here in Idaho this coming winter.
Since you guys are so close to Bubba's mom, do you know how to get ahold of her. I would really like to confirm the breeding with her, just to be on the safe side.Or is that considered "rude"? I know other ppl know the breeder Im using here and say she is honest and they would recommend her and her dogs, but I just want to be safe.
Im so glad I have picked a good breeder and a good sire for my first time!!
Im so syked you cant even imagine!! Both of your dogs are SOOoo beautiful!!
Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Congratulations! that is kinda what happened to us! Im sure Blackdog can help you more...I get kinda confused by who the actual owner and who the co-owner if they have one who is the breeder of the certain dog...I don't want to send you in the wrong direction. There is an email address at the bottom of the page where they advertise that litter...
http://www.sudahrdobermans.com/Litterbox.html

this link is not for the breeding with Sudra's but one of smackdabs...I think it needs to be updated...but maybe it will help with some information about bubba(it may be more a site if your looking for a sire) I dont know...just found it on a link from dobequest page listed below
http://www.isoc.net/mminnich/traditions/

Here is Bubba's page on Dobequest...
http://www.dobequest.org/profile.php?DOGID=414

Like I said Im sure BlackDog will PM you with more info than I can provide lol
Both of your dogs are SOOoo beautiful!!
Thank you so much! make sure you get on that waiting list. Im so excited for you! when we decided to get a pup for sure within weeks we got a reccommendation to duchess's breeder and they were within 10 min of where i live!!! and they had the litter already! it seemed all too easy lol. Im glad the same is happening to you. Also atleast with the breeder I know...smackdabs was pretty strict that we needed a fenced in yard...so we had to whip one up.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I went to Dobequest a while back and found bubbas info and eventually found the name of the kennel and breeders site. I emailed her at the email addy given (cant remember her name), but nobody ever emailed me back.
Im good on the waiting list , I got in early with only 3 ppl in front of me, so I should get a really good pick of the litter.
Like I said, Im so glad I found a good breeder and sire! Im new to the breed so I did alot of looking and research and more looking. Looked around for almost 3 yrs. I dont know exactly how I missed sudahr all those yrs and she is only 4 hours away from me!It must be fate!
I cant wait to get some pics up on the forum when I finally get the pup, now that I know it will have 1/2 brothers and sisters waiting to see them!!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Oooooh Good your on the waiting list!!! are you planning on a "pet pup" or do you plan on showing your pup? We got to visit the puppies twice after they were born and talked to them...met the mom...put a deposit down for one of the pups to guarantee we will get one. We had to wait to pick the one we wanted cause since we weren't going to show our pup they canceled out the pups that had more show potential...and then on the third visit we picked out our lovely duch :) the pink puppy :) she was so cute!
I can't wait too Im so excited for you!! I brought my camera even when I didnt know which pup we were going to get!! I just took picks of them all together...and me holding them lol
oh are you planning on getting a female or male? Duchess litter had 6 girls and 3 boys
Keep us updated on any updates and visits you make in the future!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am just looking for a pet. She prices her show and pet dogs all the same. That way if someone buys a show dog and for some reason doesnt do well, she doesnt have to worry about a refund. Plus she says at that age it is hard to tell sometimes who is really show quality. So I like to think Im getting a "show" dog!! I have a full time job, so I dont see me doing anything like that. It seems like it takes alot of time. I dont really have my heart set on a m or f, black or red. I guess I'll have to wait and see whats left after all the others make their pics.
I already have 2 females. So I dont know if I want to go that route or not.
If I get a male, then I wont be able to get a male pitbull later down the road.
Pits have always been my passion. I just lost mine to cancer about 2 months ago. I tried to begin thinking about getting another but my heart just wasnt in it. So I started looking at Dobes again.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Sure, send me your email address and the bitch's name and I'll give it to Bubba's mom on Wednesday (our monthly dobe club meeting). Both of Bubba's owners should be there, his breeder and the woman he lives with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts