Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at breeders constantly lately. On a DPCA referral website i found a place called Kurban, but i think it used to be called everdobes. It's about 30 minutes away from where i live. The breeder's name is Lisa Everidge. I guess the email address it gave was wrong, because i tried to email her. I can't find a website or anything. I was just wondering if anyone has ever heard anything about her...i have a phone number and i am wondering if she is worth contacting.

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
Don't know anything about them but Giles Dobermans, a pet breeder in Texas, has a male who has Everdobes as his kennel name. He was bred by Lisa Everidge. Maybe she has changed her kennel names since this awful "breeder" got one of her dogs??

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Didn't Lisa Everidge used to breed albino dobermans with the Everdobes kennel name?

·
Premium Member
10,165 Posts
I've been looking at breeders constantly lately. On a DPCA referral website i found a place called Kurban, but i think it used to be called everdobes. It's about 30 minutes away from where i live. The breeder's name is Lisa Everidge. I guess the email address it gave was wrong, because i tried to email her. I can't find a website or anything. I was just wondering if anyone has ever heard anything about her...i have a phone number and i am wondering if she is worth contacting.
Lisa Everidge has ANOTHER kennel name? She's had more kennel names than any breeder I've ever heard of. I would not bother to contact her. She started out as a BYB and I don't think she's changed (even though she's now got yet another kennel name).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts