Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On the chat the other day i mentioned to Kratty that i had my first dobergirl tattooed on my arm,he said for me to post a picture so here it is along with a picture that was took when she was a young lady.(i guess this should be in the rainbow bridge section but it is more about the tattoo really)When i get more time i will have a brown (red) done on the other arm along with the names:- Max & Tia right arm black & rust and Amber & Chelsie left arm brown and rust (reds)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
That looks really cool Brumwolf, I've always been a tatto fan ;)
I have one on my leg, not a dobie though.... hmmmm food for thought...

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
It looks neat. What a great idea !

·
Registered
953 Posts
That's a nice tat and a good idea!! :) She's a beauty too :D

I have a small tat on my leg. It's a lady bug tho. I would love to get another one.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I designed a tattoo for my forearm using photoshop a while back. Its of King sitting with both of his ears standing, and has his name looking like it was carved into my wrist. Havent had the cash to get it yet, hopefully i will in a couple months though. Im trying to find someone REALLY good at portrait tattoo's.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I designed that one pic of Duchess sleeping...all cuddled in a ball...I was thinking that would make a good tatoo...Maybe someday! I dont know where Id put it...I already have one of a flower on the back of my shoulder blade.

I wouldnt use the shading though...or my Sig. lol
I never thought id get another tatoo...but ever since my sister said that it would make a good tatoo its been on my mind!

OOOOO WE'D LOVE TO SEE IT TOM!!! sorry mine is so big! lol i tried minimizing it down...no luck :(

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Tom, that's terrible.
I hope you have a decent number of your pics spread around here and Yahoo.
I'm a total n00b as far as computers are concerned, and I've never trusted these things from day one.
Do you have a way to transfer your future pics to a CD? I'm not exactly sure on the terminology, but I think a CD Writer and a Card Reader will handle that.
I've been putting my pics on discs for a couple years now so I can look at them on TV via a DVD player and bore my friends with my Dobie and vacation photos.
Check with a Computer Repair expert, he just might be able to salvage some of your pics.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Lapdog, that's really cute!! :) Totally see it as a tattoo.

Tom, that sucks. I try my best to back everything up to disc. Sadly I haven't done any of my new pictures (my boys and bruno). Which I should before something does happen. I'd hate to lose memories like that :(

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Its about time you finally posted that....LOL....Thats a nice tat....Can't go wrong with one of those....It does seem doberman owners like tat too. Put me down because I have two tats, but not a dobie one....Back in the days when I had long hair, well it was mostly a frollet, dual pierced ear and such....

·
Registered
357 Posts
I have 4 tats.... But no dobe tat.. all dragons except the one down by my rear :O heh. But all piercings are gone up the tounge and ears.. That is a nice picture of the dobe tat. Im still trying to find someone down here that does good portriat tats. no one still to my likeing here.

·
Registered
742 Posts
well i have most of his puppy pics, but i lost pretty much everything for the last 6 or 7 months. I guess its time to start backing the pictures up as soon as i have enough to fill a cd. I always send pics to friends, so im sure they have the good ones kicking around on their computers. Not to find my copy of photoshop :help_up_2
You lend stuff out, and it seems people never return things.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I don't wait until I have enough to fill a disc. Every time I erase a photo card (I think that's what they're called, the thing that goes inside the camera) I put the pictures on a disc. I just saw in the Sunday paper where CDRs are on sale $18/100, or 18 cents each. I've gotten as many as 200 on a CD, but some of my discs have as few as one or two photos on them.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Chaz said:
I don't wait until I have enough to fill a disc. Every time I erase a photo card (I think that's what they're called, the thing that goes inside the camera) I put the pictures on a disc. I just saw in the Sunday paper where CDRs are on sale $18/100, or 18 cents each. I've gotten as many as 200 on a CD, but some of my discs have as few as one or two photos on them.
Yeah, they are really cheap here too. Paid $24 for 5o CDRW's today.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
It wasn't that long ago we had to pay to have pictures developed. And a roll of film was only good for 24 or maybe 36 shots, and I had no way of knowing I had taken 36 bad pictures until I paid $10 and waited a week!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts