Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On the chat the other day i mentioned to Kratty that i had my first dobergirl tattooed on my arm,he said for me to post a picture so here it is along with a picture that was took when she was a young lady.(i guess this should be in the rainbow bridge section but it is more about the tattoo really)When i get more time i will have a brown (red) done on the other arm along with the names:- Max & Tia right arm black & rust and Amber & Chelsie left arm brown and rust (reds)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I designed that one pic of Duchess sleeping...all cuddled in a ball...I was thinking that would make a good tatoo...Maybe someday! I dont know where Id put it...I already have one of a flower on the back of my shoulder blade.

I wouldnt use the shading though...or my Sig. lol
I never thought id get another tatoo...but ever since my sister said that it would make a good tatoo its been on my mind!

OOOOO WE'D LOVE TO SEE IT TOM!!! sorry mine is so big! lol i tried minimizing it down...no luck :(

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Tom, that's terrible.
I hope you have a decent number of your pics spread around here and Yahoo.
I'm a total n00b as far as computers are concerned, and I've never trusted these things from day one.
Do you have a way to transfer your future pics to a CD? I'm not exactly sure on the terminology, but I think a CD Writer and a Card Reader will handle that.
I've been putting my pics on discs for a couple years now so I can look at them on TV via a DVD player and bore my friends with my Dobie and vacation photos.
Check with a Computer Repair expert, he just might be able to salvage some of your pics.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Lapdog, that's really cute!! :) Totally see it as a tattoo.

Tom, that sucks. I try my best to back everything up to disc. Sadly I haven't done any of my new pictures (my boys and bruno). Which I should before something does happen. I'd hate to lose memories like that :(

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Its about time you finally posted that....LOL....Thats a nice tat....Can't go wrong with one of those....It does seem doberman owners like tat too. Put me down because I have two tats, but not a dobie one....Back in the days when I had long hair, well it was mostly a frollet, dual pierced ear and such....

·
Registered
357 Posts
I have 4 tats.... But no dobe tat.. all dragons except the one down by my rear :O heh. But all piercings are gone up the tounge and ears.. That is a nice picture of the dobe tat. Im still trying to find someone down here that does good portriat tats. no one still to my likeing here.

·
Registered
742 Posts
well i have most of his puppy pics, but i lost pretty much everything for the last 6 or 7 months. I guess its time to start backing the pictures up as soon as i have enough to fill a cd. I always send pics to friends, so im sure they have the good ones kicking around on their computers. Not to find my copy of photoshop :help_up_2
You lend stuff out, and it seems people never return things.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I don't wait until I have enough to fill a disc. Every time I erase a photo card (I think that's what they're called, the thing that goes inside the camera) I put the pictures on a disc. I just saw in the Sunday paper where CDRs are on sale $18/100, or 18 cents each. I've gotten as many as 200 on a CD, but some of my discs have as few as one or two photos on them.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Chaz said:
I don't wait until I have enough to fill a disc. Every time I erase a photo card (I think that's what they're called, the thing that goes inside the camera) I put the pictures on a disc. I just saw in the Sunday paper where CDRs are on sale $18/100, or 18 cents each. I've gotten as many as 200 on a CD, but some of my discs have as few as one or two photos on them.
Yeah, they are really cheap here too. Paid $24 for 5o CDRW's today.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
It wasn't that long ago we had to pay to have pictures developed. And a roll of film was only good for 24 or maybe 36 shots, and I had no way of knowing I had taken 36 bad pictures until I paid $10 and waited a week!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts