Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Great video. I get more and more interested in this sport evryday.

Naveen

·
Premium Member
3,032 Posts
its hard to find video's from dobers inKNPV, I try to do my homework :) and I found some video's from Mondioring, the dog is Ascomannis ****** called Bebe and lives in Spain, its not a whole video put pieces of it.

http://www.dozarzallo.com/main/index2.htm I didn't watch all the video's but some are nice, some the music isn't :dancing_b

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Man, when the dog came, the dog came FAST, and he had plenty of room to gain momentum. I wonder what the difference is in the length of time/work it takes to train to be a helper (the guy in the bite suit, not sure if it is called the same thing) for stuff like that, those dogs werent messin around. Great Video.

·
Premium Member
3,032 Posts
Also find a IPO video, from the WUSV the GSD dogs, but you can see a bit what they doing in IPO/schutzh.

http://www.famtreasures.com/VIDEOS/WUSVWebsample.wmv

I think you get a good view now of the different things in different kind of sport.

B&B and Zucker do you have pics from your training? Always nice to see, doesn't matter what kind of training. And may be some other forum members who participate in agility or obedience or what else?

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
elly, I have some from when Rommel was younger. When I get back to my home in NC I will post some. (Im leaving Texas Monday) Since Scott has been gone I lost my picture taker! But I will try to get some new ones when we get back.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Here are some from my gallery.

Piper....learning to keep her nose down.

Rommel working with the rag on a stick, he was little little here.

Rommel, on his pole....independant of his momma.

Rommel with his rag again.

I will get some more when we get home, I have lots of pics, I will have to see what I have.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Couple More I have saved online

They are pretty much from the same batch of pictures. (puppy pictures are kind of boring)

You have some great training pics though Elly!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
They are so good to see,Wouldn't like to be the guy in suit!!!

·
Premium Member
3,032 Posts
I like the boxer what a cutie! How do you get the name rommel? you know the translation in Dutch? How do they tracking at the moment?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts