Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What size do you all get for your guys??

15 or 20 inch???

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I am always afraid I'm gonna get some toy designed for a Great Dane...so, seems like I am rarely sure what size toys to get wneh buying something new.:(

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Mine are large. The others are too big . I made the mistake of buying a too big Galileo. Must remember to give it to my friend with the Rotties. It doesn't even fit in their mouths.:)

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think it said the 15" was medium and 20" large???

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Hmm...on Amazon it says Large is: Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 3 x 15.5 inches ; 1.3 ounces
so i guess they are 15" but they look smaller to me :confused:
Just right for the dogs though I think.

·
_______
5,102 Posts
/Jealous of you people with dogs who won't literally eat one of these in 3 minutes flat.

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here is the addy:
Kong® Wubba Ballistic Friends

Think I will go for the 20". I downsized one toy and was sorry for it as it was really too small. One of those flat animals with a squeaker in each end, feet, head...like 6 squeakers.
Gads, Parker loves anything that squeaks!!!

·
Registered
749 Posts
I had first thought that those wubba toys were good. However, not even a day and my dog was tearing off the legs and already had the balls loose. I don't think any fabric is too strong for my boy.

·
Super Moderator
22,560 Posts
Yeah, the Wubba I bought was chewed to shreds in short order. Hopefully yours hangs in there longer!

Reactions: LindaH

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
/Jealous of you people with dogs who won't literally eat one of these in 3 minutes flat.
Dreizehn loved his Wubbas and always got the large size. That being said he now destroys them in about 20 minutes so he no longer gets them D:

·
sadder but wiser girl
9,688 Posts
Willie's a pretty aggressive chewer and shredder, but his Wubbas last anywhere from 6 months to 2 years! Annie is more gentle, and Willie usually steals hers after she loses interest, or by 6 months, whichever comes first. We like the Large, whether the regular squeaky Wubba, the fuzzy Wubba or the Bunny Wubba... All our (21st century) Dobes have loved them.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Ruger's first one lasted around 6 months. He is getting much better at destroying them. I think I have been getting the large ones. Even after the big ball comes out, he continues to play with it. I did have to remove the squeaker. He would have swallowed it in a heart beat.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts