Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:(

It was too cold to put him on the airplane in Dulles. It has to be at least 45 degrees outside for them to accept pets for shipping. The breeder is going to send him on a flight from NC tomorrow because it is warmer there.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congrats! He is adorable! Who is his breeder (if you don't mind me asking, of course)?
Lindsey Davis.

She is going to take him to Raleigh and have him fly on Continental. I will go down to Houston to get him so he does not have to have a layover and then get put into another plane. It is sort of a road trip. I have 2 friends going with me to get him.

·
Sirai Dobermans
2,100 Posts
Sorry to hear about the delay! I bet you were so disappointed. :(

After you get him home and settled, can you please write up something about your airline experience and post to DT? I have been considering purchasing a pup from a highly recommended breeder on DT, but am terrified about the shipping by plane in to Houston. I've done a few searches and can't seem to find anyone who has had an experience with this and would greatly appreciate your insight!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Sorry to hear about the delay! I bet you were so disappointed. :(

After you get him home and settled, can you please write up something about your airline experience and post to DT? I have been considering purchasing a pup from a highly recommended breeder on DT, but am terrified about the shipping by plane in to Houston. I've done a few searches and can't seem to find anyone who has had an experience with this and would greatly appreciate your insight!
Are you talking about flying a pup specifically into houston or flying with a puppy in general? I guess you mean Houston specifically, as tons of people in here have experience flying a puppy in including myself.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts