Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Kings progress was short lived. He is back on meds. He is exremely itchy again. We arent sure what it is because his food hasnt changed and neither has anything iaround the house. On a more positive note, King is really opening up. It is becoming SOOOOO much easier to socialize hime with people although some people he just doesnt like no matter how hard i try to socialize him with them. One thing that i have noticed, and will be seeing professional help for, is that he tends to be agressive/protective while im there. For instance, the other day i was at walmart grabbing something for my nephew and the people parked infront of me were like 2 feet away from the van and King did nothing. Well i get into the van, close the door and he starts barking. I told him enough and he stopped, but ive been noticing lately that he seems to feel the need to protect me. Not sure what to do about that.

Anyway, just thought I would let you all know how he is doing. Ill try and post more since ill have some free time for the next while.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts